Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters find an album of pictures from a past vacation--where did they go on this vacation, and what did they do? Was it the vacation of a lifetime, or was it not that fondly remembered?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters talk about the most interesting thing that happened on the road. Was it weird, funny, scary, heartwarming, or inspiring?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What do you think inspired Team Skull to take over Po Town to begin with?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

For the week 11 prompt here's my story!

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post245387
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Thanks for the answer--review coming shortly!

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What parts of the Pokemon games (including the TCG) do you wish had a proper appearance in the show? What would your imagined version look like?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The computer's taking a while to update...what do your characters do while they wait?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Rain, rain, go away...

Your characters are stuck at home thanks to a huge storm.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

An afternoon at the movie theater--and even the Pokemon come along!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What in the world did I just see?

Your characters and their Pokemon just saw something very strange--how do they react?