Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Pack your bags--you're going to camp (or on vacation) for the summer...and the Pokemon want to come too!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The first cookout of the season
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week

Sharing a favorite movie with your Pokemon

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's the biggest gaming convention of the year in the Pokeworld, and a series your characters like gets its latest installment announced.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters' favorite singer or band is coming to town.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's summer festival time! What do your characters do to join in the festivities? Win a Goldeen? Do the bon odori? Watch fireworks?

Senior Moderator

This week's prompt is extended due to the holiday in the USA

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week is a picture prompt:

Tell me about this village--who lives there, and what's their culture like?

The picture came from here)
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 07-11-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What to do when the TV is broken?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Create a story out of these elements:

An epic myth about a cowardly duke. His tale involves powerful forces for evil, a blessed demi-goddess, an unexpected ally, a mighty feat and betrayal