Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What's a typical day like for Nurse Joy?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week is another picture:

Tell me a little about what this civilization is like.

(picture comes from here)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A Pokémon egg you have hatches!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What lore do you think the Pokeworld may have about eclipses?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

There was a very bad storm that hit somewhere in the Pokeworld. How does the area recover? How does your character help with the relief efforts?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's time to celebrate!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Never forget...

Tell about an event (good or bad) your characters will not forget.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters start a band--what kind of music do they play? Who's in the band, and who plays what?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Fall is in the air, and that means Leppa Berries and Punkin Berry spice lattes!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character's favorite show is interrupted at the pivotal moment (not necessarily by a news report!)

What preempted their show? Do they find another show?