Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

@Cleobel

Again, thanks for your answer--I hope the other prompts inspire you as well
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Ah, the holidays, a time of good cheer and family visits.

Your characters are off to visit relatives for the holidays--will it be an enjoyable trip, or pure torture?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The next installment of a favorite series your characters like gets its latest installment--and your characters are first in line in the midnight release.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A moment of gratitude

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Across a thousand episodes (and counting) there have been many different characters of the day. But what do you think happened to them after they met Ash and the gang?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Braving the mall to Christmas shop.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

When someone catches a cold, everything goes awry

Senior Moderator

Prompts are on hiatus until January 8--have a fun, safe, and very Merry Christmas!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A well deserved break

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Suppose Pokemon Switch/Gen 8 has been revealed as Pokemon Maroon and Pokemon Navy--what would you want to see in the region? Where would it be based on? Would it have Gyms and badges, or something akin to the Island trials? Would there be an alternate trainer career path like contests? What would the evil team be like (assuming the games still have to make it out with an E10+ rating)?