Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A burst of inspiration.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Suppose Ash and Gary's epic match in the Johto League was happening this week--not only is the TV hyping it up, it's all over the Pokeworld's social media, students are being allowed to take the day off to watch the match in class, and adults are having watch parties at work.

People are showing who they support on social media via the hashtags #TeamKetchum if they support Ash, and #TeamOak if they support Gary. So where do your characters lie in this match of the century?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Winter weather is on the way--how are your characters coping with (or preparing for) the cold?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

We all know of Brock's many attempts and failures to get dates. But what do you think happened on those rare occasions he got a date?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I have no idea what's going on...

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

We are having technical difficulties...please stand by...

Hello everybody! Here is my story for the "We are having technical difficulties...please stand by..." prompt :

Spoiler:
    On February 26, 2018, a female Chikorita turned 19. Because it was a Monday, she had to wake up very early on her birthday in order to arrive at her college on time. In the morning, she had an oral test in English. She got 9/10 for that test, but it was very stressful for her. In the afternoon, she had some classes, even though she usually doesn’t have any classes in the afternoon on Mondays. And Dratini, who was Chikorita’s only friend from college, also had a busy day.

When Chikorita got back home, she studied for her Dutch test. Then, she decided to call the Bad Birthdays Center because she really needed to vent. She turned on her cell phone, she called their number and she heard : "We are having technical difficulties, please stand by…". She stood by, but nothing happened. So, she tried again a few minutes later and she heard the same voice : "We are having technical difficulties, please stand by…". Once again, nobody answered her call, so she hung up the phone.

Chikorita was very upset and she decided to go on her favorite Pokemon forum to calm down. On that fantastic forum, she saw that one of her online friends had made an awesome birthday thread for her, which made her smile immediately. That meant a lot to her!
    Who was that sweet Pokemon who made her that awesome birthday thread? You, PXR members, will decide it!

@EmeraldSky

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Senior Moderator

Aw, that was very sweet...and funny as well.

Thanks for answering the prompt, and happy birthday!

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Aw, that was very sweet...and funny as well.

Thanks for answering the prompt, and happy birthday!
    Thank you very much, EmeraldSky! :)
    Of course, I invented the part about the Bad Birthdays Center (I don't think that this center even exists) and the Pokemon in the story represent people, but the rest of the story is true.
    Thanks again to @Bulbasaur for making the part about the birthday thread come true! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What can I do to make the prompt better?