Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

I can only hope they got pizza after that!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character's plans aren't going to work out as well as they thought. What did they plan to do, and what sort of damage control (if any) will they have to do? Or does the failure turn out for the better?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters hit the road for vacation. Where do they go, and what do they do?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters spend the day at the local ballpark. Which teams are playing? Who do they root for? Do they catch a home run ball, or watch an epic home run go out of the park? Be creative!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters enter a contest. What will they have to do to win? What prizes are there for the winners? Do your characters win anything?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character ordered something, and today it came in the mail. What was it that they ordered? Is it everything they thought it would be?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Rebuilding from the ground up.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters stay up late--are they doing it for fun (such as a slumber party or a night on the town) or is there a reason (such as late night maintenance, noisy neighbors, a medical emergency, or plain old insomnia?)

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters have finished creating something, and now it's time to unveil it to the world. What did they make? How well does it go over?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I didn't count on this..."

You had something all planned out, and then a wrench got thrown in your plan!

What unexpected complication are your characters dealing with? Or is it an unexpected stroke of fortune that forced a change in plans?