Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters audition for the school play. What role does everyone want? Do your characters try for this role, another role, or are they happy just being on the crew?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Didn't expect THAT to get a remake...

Your characters are watching the Pokeworld counterpart of E3, and an unlikely game is announced to be getting a remaster--what game was announced?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I wasn't counting on this...

Your summer plans have been ruined by an unexpected complication (unexpected weather, a medical emergency, or even something as simple as the movie you wanted to see being out of the theater) How do your characters make the best of the situation?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's summer festival time, and that means fireworks! Write about the most epic fireworks display ever.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week is inspired by the new Sword and Shield trailer:

What do you think Galar's evil team is like? What do you think their goal is?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters are at the local ballpark--which teams are playing? Is the crowd into it? Be creative!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's way too hot to go anywhere....so how are your characters coping with the heat?

@EmeraldSky

At first, Chikorita escaped the heat by spending a few days... in a place even hotter than her hometown. Effectively, her accommodation there had air conditioning. She went there in order to meet up with Grovyle, her online friend of 8 years. They had lots of fun together and they didn't suffer too much from the high temperatures because they spent plenty of time in Chikorita's accommodation.

A few weeks later, Chikorita escaped the heat by going to the other side of the Pokemon world, where it was winter. She met up with four online friends there : Altaria, Flareon, Latios and Archen. They did lots of fun activities together, such as walking in the city, celebrating Altaria's birthday, going to a forest and a mountain and much more. Chikorita enjoyed being upside down and in the future, she tried Vegemite and loved it, she learned slang words such as "bogan", and she had fun saying things such as "Chuck a U-ey, mate!" and "She'll be right!". She was having so much fun that she really didn't look forward to going back home.

... And there are (and will be) more details on Chikorita's blog! :)

Other people who might be interested in this post : @Chibi Altaria @Desolate Divine @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Suicune's Fire

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

So much to do, and so little time! Your characters have too much to do! Do they crack under pressure, or can they handle it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Suppose you had the chance to completely rewrite an arc of the Pokemon TV show--which arc would you rewrite, and why? What would you change in your rewrite (keeping in mind that it still has to make it out with a general audiences rating?)