Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Come on, just try it!

You've been forced into a new class or lesson you didn't want to take or ask to take--do you deal with it for the season, or fight against it?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single errand...so how do your characters cope with the never ending list of stops?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Let's go to an amusement park! What rides and shows do your characters see? Are they brave enough to ride the huge rollercoaster?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

How many Pokemon does it take to change a light bulb?

Try to create as many such jokes as you can for each of the known Pokemon!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You're off to a late start today--what happened to mess up your characters' schedule, and can they make it work?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You've somehow managed to design your own tropical resort--what is there to do on your little piece of paradise, natural or man made?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Tell me about a book (or book series) your characters like--what is it about, what are the characters like, and why do your characters love it? Has it been made into a movie or TV show? How is the movie/show compared to the book?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I'm gonna reach for the stars...although they look pretty far...

What is the one dream your characters want more than anything? What have they done to accomplish this dream so far? Is there anything they still need to do to accomplish it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's unusually hot (or unusually cold) for the time of year. How do your characters cope with the strange weather? Or is there another reason why the weather's being weird?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters spend the day at the Pewter City Museum (or the counterpart in your preferred region)--what do they do there, and what interesting things are there to see?