Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Writer

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 04-24-2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Fixed it for you. c: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Signature by the amazing Pokemon Trainer Sarah

2. This post has been liked by:

Sam, now that you've evolved, will you still be Trainer17? Or will you take up the name Trainer36?

4. This post has been liked by:

Thank you all for your kind words. It's really uplifting and that's what I love about this community. Friendly people with big hearts <3 I too, fell in love with PxR when the whole forum was in its development phase, and being a former Moderator back in Pe2k, I wanted to be a part of the community and contribute as much as I could here as well. There were certainly many good and bad memories I have had in my early times, and I myself have made some wrong turns here and there, but PxR was always welcoming me with open arms. It is then I decided I should do something more for the one forum that I actually love being at. I have all you guys to thank for, of course. I couldn't have managed it all alone if it weren't for you lovely folks. I will do my best and deliver for PxR, and I hope this new position enables me to provide much more entertainment for you guys to look forward to whenever you drop by PxR! 8D

Some special mentions;

@Suicune's Fire You've been my oldest forum friend alive up to date, and you've always been there for me during my ups and downs. I really value our friendship and love you to bits. No matter what happens, smile always and keep doing what you do best, ZAYNETH <3

@Caite-chan My butt would never have realized how fat it has grown if it weren't for you, Caite. I'm eternally grateful for that :'3

@Nekomata Without you, I wouldn't have been able to kickstart the whole Token's idea and you've helped me out a lot ever since! Whenever I needed the assistance, you were there. I will never forget that, Neko. :'3

@Lunar Latias & @Chakramaster You two are awesome. Be the best pair that everyone is jealous about <3 You guys are my treasured Pikajew pair!

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah I know I have been a jerk to you now and then, but you should know my intentions were purely only for PxR x3 I still love you Sarah! please do not ban me

@HKim I will never forget your words Harry. All your speeches still ring in my ears. You never gave up on me, so in turn I will not give up on PxR. Thank you, my bulba buddy!

My very special people (loverz).

@Lightning Dash @Kaoru @Winter @Arrow-Jolteon @Saraibre Ryu @Fate @Spiderc @Tenacity @Speed-X @Corey @Ghostwriter @the human raptor @Neo Emolga @Noblejanobii @Rival Max

and all you lovable people who stalk me, who I have not mentioned (you are always in my heart <3) and stuff.

Sorry I got to this late, I had some orders from Sarah as soon as I got the powers

With love,

Always, Trainer17
    @Fate
    Last edited by Trainer17; 04-24-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Save something for when you get promoted again.

7. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Sam! Congratulations!

How do you feel about your new evolved form?

9. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations on your promotion @Trainer17 :D.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

11. This post has been liked by:

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

So, how long until you Mega Evolve?

Congratulations!
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

13. This post has been liked by: