Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar

Pokeman's Sprite Gallery

Fusions:

Absol Alt. Form | Altarioom | Blastoom | Candidos | Craduniclus | Darxytwo | Drapibok | Drapirade | Eelekape | Feraligron | Galvauntrai | Gardreibok | Girafezant | Growpoke | Slowterra | Heraduck | Jiggsly | Kindranair | Leduxie | No Name | Luxario | Zorux | Managma | Nidodoom | Sawdol | Scizflare | Hauntark | Toxiblaze (i wasn't sure if this counted as a fakemon or not so i just put it here) | Zanxure | Darkmian | Skargon | Patwak

Mega Evolutions:

Mega Cofagrigus | Mega Roserade | Mega Typhlosion (mega design made by Tomycase, I only made the sprite) | Mega Weezing

and, sorry if they aren't transparent, i didn't really know how to fix that. :c
    Last edited by Pokeman; 05-26-2016 at 10:13 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That Mega Weezing is awesome! I also really love Craduniclus and Gardreibok. Nice work :D
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hahahaha that "Craduniclus" actually worked out really well! xD I love your fusions, great job!

What program do you use to edit your sprites? o:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Hahahaha that "Craduniclus" actually worked out really well! xD I love your fusions, great job!

What program do you use to edit your sprites? o:
    MS Paint, that's the program I've always used. Is there a better program? :o

Oh, and, how would one make their sprites transparent? They'd probably look better if they didn't have that white background, heh.
    Last edited by Pokeman; 04-26-2016 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
    MS Paint, that's the program I've always used. Is there a better program? :o

Oh, and, how would one make their sprites transparent? They'd probably look better if they didn't have that white background, heh.
    Oh, that's why I was asking, so I could help you make the backgrounds transparent. :D Although I use Adobe Photoshop, so I'm not quite sure how Paint works. If you save the images as PNGs, there should be an option during exporting to keep the transparency in a background.

Not many can pull fusions off but huge credits to you mate! Lovely pieces of work <3 keep them coming!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Excellent work! Creating so many fusions must have took time and effort, but you've created some extremely good sprites because of it. Out of the batch above, Altarioom, Growpoke and Slowterra are my personal favourites. They just mesh together perfectly, to the point where they look like they could actually be Pokémon in and of themselves.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Update time!

The one on the left is Skargon, and the one on the right is Patwak.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
    Update time!

The one on the left is Skargon, and the one on the right is Patwak.
    Just as a suggestion, you should post the new sprites in post that you create for an update. I mean I was a little confused at first, but new people who have never been here before might be even more confused as to which ones you meant. xD

I really like Patwak, though, it looks totally badass!

Uh...I think what Gemma means is to make sure to copy the actual image tag next time, because this image is broken. I mean I opened the image in a new tab and everything just fine, but...yeah. :o

The first one's definitely got a cool concept around it. Tbh I'm loving that design.

Edit: Oh wait, I guess she was referring to the original post? Ah, I dunno. Image is broken though!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------