Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drinks

ohhh that's probably gonna have to be coffee closely followed by energy drinks. because.. sleep is weakness!
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

2. This post has been liked by:

I drink a lot of milk, Dr. Pepper, and Root Beer. I like hot chocolate and sweet iced tea on occasion, though, as well as juices. I don't hardly ever drink water, though.

I'm also barely an adult, so I can't drink alcohol, but I've had a sip or two (I don't remember what for, but my mom used it as medicine for me for something (again, not much)) and I'm not fond of it.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mujaffa View Post
    ohhh that's probably gonna have to be coffee closely followed by energy drinks. because.. sleep is weakness!
    This, coffee and Monster are great. I usually drink water for meals, though.

I also like beer.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooda

Also I'm fond of wine because until literally this past March I could drink legally (now I'm on three year prohibition because laws and crap).
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Also I'm fond of wine because until literally this past March I could drink legally (now I'm on three year prohibition because laws and crap).
    Whaa? Don't you guys have to wait till you're 21?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    .I also like beer.
    Yes i also like beer. And whiskey(on the rocks) but i was thinking i'd keep that to meself! XD
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Drinking beverages outside of water is risky because of my hyperacidity, though I can risk drinking lattes and frappes as long as I have a full stomach. But sodas, alcoholic drinks and milk are banned no matter what )):

I like fruit shakes! Especially mangoes.

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Whaa? Don't you guys have to wait till you're 21?
    *starts to respond* *stares at Xanthe's avatar* Um… yeah so in my state in particular there's a slight loophole in the law. See while the drinking age itself is 21, there's a provision on the law that states if you're a legal minor, and your parents consent, you can drink in a restaurant or at home as long as you don't get drunk. So technically yes. However, since I'm not longer a legal minor, I can't drink for the next three years. XD
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    *starts to respond* *stares at Xanthe's avatar* Um… yeah so in my state in particular there's a slight loophole in the law. See while the drinking age itself is 21, there's a provision on the law that states if you're a legal minor, and your parents consent, you can drink in a restaurant or at home as long as you don't get drunk. So technically yes. However, since I'm not longer a legal minor, I can't drink for the next three years. XD
    >:3 This avatar is really getting a lot of people. XD Oh wow, really? That's such a stupid loophole. Like, what. Oh wow, seriously? WTF? XD So weird.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    >:3 This avatar is really getting a lot of people. XD Oh wow, really? That's such a stupid loophole. Like, what. Oh wow, seriously? WTF? XD So weird.
    I can drink at church but only for religious purposes, aka communion.
    / / / / / / / /