Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Copy-pasta away!

Okay, confession time! Hopefully this dissolves any ACTUAL fighting, because this is SO SILLY THAT IT'S TOTALLY NOT WORTH FIGHTING ABOUT! I really thought you guys were acting, and I was definitely impressed with the role playing and acting. And then things just got a bit too bitter and suddenly I began to read between the lines.

The Zorua and Zoroark are entirely me. It's just a little game of mischief and playful banter. IT'S A JOKE! Relax, play along with it, there's no offense or actual harm meant to anyone. Zorua's Attack challenges are actually meant to be minigames (and yes, the 5 codes do exist in Other Chat by the way!). Okay, so if you lose, I sig-swap one of you with a graffiti sig, but you're totally free to swap it back and laugh in Zorua's face. Think of it as a game of Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros where you pummel your friends and laugh, but when the game's done, people are still friends and everyone is still in good spirits, win or lose.

I mean heck, Commander Raichu getting sacked... that was meant to be funny! I even thought having his avatar and banner go all static would be a nice touch. The Zorua/Zoroark duo is meant to be a playful banter also. I mean heck, the WHOLE THING is meant to be one big comical role play, isn't it? I hope so.

Please, EVERYTHING all the Dittos have done to me, the ERR, and the Zoroark Intervention I have acknowledged as total acting, playful banter, and role playing. Ditto faces, taunts, pokes, mischief, I have been totally cool with (losing the count to 1000 was humiliating though!). It was really only the Bible thing I was iffy about (and we resolved that), but other than that, I've been cool with it all.

Guys, please, we're friends here, it was never meant to be serious.

Cheers and good times. :3

2. This post has been liked by:

Just want to clear something up! Neo locked this thread because I think it only makes sense to keep the conversation of all of this limited to the groups' specific threads. Discussion was starting to clutter up the boards; I can't speak for everyone else, but I honestly felt it was making the boards look super-cluttered and confusing. The discussion was literally everywhere and really hard for everyone to keep track of. So for now, let's please keep the discussion of this limited to their corresponding threads:

The Supremacy of Transforming Dittos!
    Trickster Zorua's Awesome People Love Zoroark Club!

Thanks for understanding!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

4. This post has been liked by: