Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    *Static*
    Hey... This thing on?
    Looks good...
    If you're hearing this, then the ERR got destroyed. Or worse... Assimilated. Ugh...

But!

To hear this also means you're still fighting, and that I'm still free. I'll be showing up shortly, just need to make sure that there's no Dittos following me...

Until we meet in person...
    This is Shadow Operative Steven_Six, signing off.

And remember - simply because we've disbanded, doesn't mean we're gone.
    The ERR lives on in our hearts.
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 05-02-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

Senior Moderator

A female Pikachu darts in.

"Um, I hope I've found the resistance base...and I hope you don't mind yet another chu refugee."
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

*large, blue, dragonite-like head pops out of the ground* I'm not too late for the party, am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    You are my superior, after all. I would see it unfitting to refer to you as anything else.

Well yes, but if they do us no harm and they only seek peace, should they be subject to the craziness as well?
    Oh stop! Don't be silly, I'm as informal as you could ever imagine! That's like calling a party host your king or queen!

The goal here is to get the Dittos to be Dittos and get everyone else back to normal! I just dash in the mischief because if you're trying to do a job, it should be fun also!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_Six View Post
    *Static*
    Hey... This thing on?
    Looks good...
    If you're hearing this, then the ERR got destroyed. Or worse... Assimilated. Ugh...

But!

To hear this also means you're still fighting, and that I'm still free. I'll be showing up shortly, just need to make sure that there's no Dittos following me...

Until we meet in person...
    This is Shadow Operative Steven_Six, signing off.

And remember - simply because we've disbanded, doesn't mean we're gone.
    The ERR lives on in our hearts.
    Well, I might not know much about that posse of sparky mice, but hey, you know what they say about the enemy of my enemy! Come on in! <3

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    A female Pikachu darts in.

"Um, I hope I've found the resistance base...and I hope you don't mind yet another chu refugee."
    All chu refugees welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    *large, blue, dragonite-like head pops out of the ground* I'm not too late for the party, am I?
    Hey, who ever said the party ended? Certainly not me! (Don't believe all the rumors you hear).

Welcome to the fun side!

The Dittos that had assimilated Rival Max and Chakramaster have been extracted.

Mind you, this was without pranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Operative Z View Post

Well, you're certainly efficient! How did you pull that off so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Well, you're certainly efficient! How did you pull that off so fast?
    My methods are confidential. Revealing them to the public eye would be unwise.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Operative Z View Post

I hope that Xanthe and Gemma are freed soon as well. I missed my secret agent buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    HEYYYY!! It's a party now that you're here!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Oh stop! Don't be silly, I'm as informal as you could ever imagine! That's like calling a party host your king or queen!

The goal here is to get the Dittos to be Dittos and get everyone else back to normal! I just dash in the mischief because if you're trying to do a job, it should be fun also!
    I sure hope so! It'll be tons of fun!

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

If you wouldn't mind me sharing a theory I found--if you recall the Pokedex entry for Ditto, it says if made to laugh, it can't maintain its disguise.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    If you wouldn't mind me sharing a theory I found--if you recall the Pokedex entry for Ditto, it says if made to laugh, it can't maintain its disguise.
    This might be tricky! Usually I don't try to entertain my victims into laughing!

12. This post has been liked by: