Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    And let's not forget the classic "I Know a Song That Gets on Everybody's Nerves"
    Wow, ten hours of that! And I thought ten hours of Nyan Cat would make people go bonkers!

Operative Trickster, permission to coordinate the next attack on the STDs?
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

And... presto! With my trusty time machine, we have warped two months into the future, AFTER the Ditto invasion! See, Big Bro, they're all gone! I mean save for a userbar thing here or there, but for the most part everything's clear, thanks to some Undertale stuff and that Fate dude! All those pesky Dittos are gone!

Looks like it's another mission success! I TOLD YA WE COULD DO IT!!!

So in other words, you did absolutely nothing except let the problem fester over before eventual decay. I hardly see how this was a success more over simply dodging the problem.

This is the last time I let you lead an operation.

Uh... yeah, thanks guys, really swell. You know, while you were out partying in the timestream, I sent out several distress calls to you guys and it had just as much social response as talking to a wall. Do you have any clue what Ditto goo does to your fur? I've had to spend several months cleaning it off. Not to mention all that military hardware and stuff got all gooey and gummed up. And yeah, two months later, you don't want to know how that stuff hardens. I've given up trying to scrape it off.

And is it just me or does something around here seem... strange?