Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I'd bet you're probably the one person on the planet who draw the most Emolga stuff. xP

The Pokemon with firearms thing: I like it! Very creative. I've never thought of combining Pokemon and a "real-world" thing like that before. And I got a kick out of that Pikachu robber one. xD You've got great expressions on your drawings.

And where are all the XAT ones, huh? xP That Umbreon is great!
    ...Maybe on the Emolga thing. I know at least on PXR, though. ;)

And thanks! Yeah, sometimes the expressions come out a little differently than how I originally intended, but sometimes you get happy accidents with art. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Janobii View Post
    I can't believe I haven't commented here yet! I really can see the improvement in your stuff. I think my favorite is the Emolga digging for stones and stuff. Your drawings are really good. Can you draw this well traditionally?
    You mean with paper and pencils? Haven't ever tried, but I'm sure it would be much better than how I used to do it. I have done Emolga doodles on post it notes and even those have major improvements.

Anyway, new stuff.

I technically can't post this yet for GCEA's sketchbook thing (you can only submit one picture per week), but it's my character's Pidgey stealing a cupcake.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    sometimes you get happy accidents with art. :D
    Are you...Bob Ross?

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Haven't updated this for a while. :P

I've got some fun retypings and fusions to add, so here we go.

It's BURNEARY, for a GCEA event! I'm sure you already guessed it's Buneary now as a fire type.

Also, I just felt like doing a post-apocalyptic farmland background. MY CABBAGES!!!

Watchog + Weavile = Watchvile! Now it looks really psychotic!

Bellossom + Umbreon = Umbrellossom! Nothing like blending two of my favorite Pokémon together. Although I'm not sure how I would go about fusing Emolga and Bellossom. I might try it if I can figure out a neat way to do it.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha Burneary is the greatest!

Wow, Watchog+ Weavile looks amazing, Neo! It seriously looks like official artwork! :O Such smooth lines!

You're really good at fusions! I find them really difficult xD I'd love to see Bell-molga haha!
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha Burneary is the greatest!

Wow, Watchog+ Weavile looks amazing, Neo! It seriously looks like official artwork! :O Such smooth lines!

You're really good at fusions! I find them really difficult xD I'd love to see Bell-molga haha!
    Hey, glad you like these! And yeah, I have a special liking to Burneary, also. :D

Also, as requested:

As much as I like these two Pokemon, mashing the two together does kind of give silly results. XD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha! That's actually adorable! I can see it gliding around xD
    GCEA

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I love those fusions! And haha, I actually really like the emolga/bellossom. xD

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha! That's actually adorable! I can see it gliding around xD
    It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a... flying squirrel flower?

The arm flaps attached to the leaf skirt kind of adds a nice artistic touch for dancing around, also. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I love those fusions! And haha, I actually really like the emolga/bellossom. xD
    Thanks! It was fun to make, I won't deny that. Fusions can be a lot of goofy fun. XD

Senior Administrator

New year, new update!

So... after getting pranked by PXR's renown Lovechus, Chakramaster and Lunar Latias, who used the same avatar and signature to confuse people, I decided it would be a fun idea to Thunderstone them both! XD And I changed their avatars and banners as a way to tell them apart with Chakra as the regular Raichu while Lunar Latias became the Alolan Raichu.

These are the full-size Raichu images featured in their banners and avatars!

11. This post has been liked by:

XD I love how Eric is saluting, but in reverse. Amazing. I love all of them! I can't believe you just casually whipped them up for the banners and avatars. XD Compared to how long I take to draw things. x___x Such a good idea. :3 I feel like where Gemma's face connects to her arm, the line work is a little awkward. If the line came in to round off her head and met with the tip of the line starting her arm, I think it would look a bit better. Like this:

But not so pointy. XD I did that really quickly with a mouse and Paint, so yeah.

Anyway, love the poses. :3 Great work. x3