Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD I love how Eric is saluting, but in reverse. Amazing. I love all of them! I can't believe you just casually whipped them up for the banners and avatars. XD Compared to how long I take to draw things. x___x Such a good idea. :3 I feel like where Gemma's face connects to her arm, the line work is a little awkward. If the line came in to round off her head and met with the tip of the line starting her arm, I think it would look a bit better. Like this:

But not so pointy. XD I did that really quickly with a mouse and Paint, so yeah.

Anyway, love the poses. :3 Great work. x3
    Ahh... that's a good point. Thanks for pointing that out! These little things are definitely easy to overlook when there's so many body parts to consider. :P

I also noticed another error a bit too late and I totally forgot to look for it. The shaded area under their chin should always be above and over the white belly that they have, and in the first and third image, that's not the case. XP The second and fourth one are fine and thankfully I didn't make that some goof-up for those.

I think everything else is okay, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ahh... that's a good point. Thanks for pointing that out! These little things are definitely easy to overlook when there's so many body parts to consider. :P

I also noticed another error a bit too late and I totally forgot to look for it. The shaded area under their chin should always be above and over the white belly that they have, and in the first and third image, that's not the case. XP The second and fourth one are fine and thankfully I didn't make that some goof-up for those.

Aw, no need to be hard on yourself. :] Besides, it's not like all raichu are the same. xD Some are going to have slightly different belly patterns! Or belly pattern locations!

Point is, they're great images! Take the compliment! xD

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Hey either way I think they're awesome! That's just the perfectionist in everyone that comes out. Every time you finish something you notice small little tidbits that could've been better here or there. Helps you improve for next time, but it's nothing worth fretting over too much. Like Xanthe said, all Raichu (honestly all Pokémon) have differences. Even if we can't notice ourselves. Maybe only Pokémon can notice the subtle differences. It's obvious in Gemma's artwork though, the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aw, no need to be hard on yourself. :] Besides, it's not like all raichu are the same. xD Some are going to have slightly different belly patterns! Or belly pattern locations!

Point is, they're great images! Take the compliment! xD
    I've always kinda thought on that too. How everyone can notice the differences in Pokémon. Especially if they have multiple of the same kind. Like that Pikachu movie star episode. So many Pikachu yet they know which one is which easily (though obvious with personalities I guess sometimes). If feel like the Pokémon all have small differences we can't notice ourselves.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

You draw a cute Alolan Raichu man. And those prank banners were amazing. I loved the placing of the renders and how the vibrance belnded. I need a better laptop so i can try and make beautiful art like that.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Wow, it's been a while!

*Blows the dust off this thread.*

So if you're curious to see the full Santa Emolga art I did for the holiday avatar and banner, here they are!

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Amazing work Neo!! You're awesome at drawing Emolga :) And his cute suit!
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Amazing work Neo!! You're awesome at drawing Emolga :) And his cute suit!
    Thank you! I love drawing Emolga, but this was the first time I did the little guy with a Santa suit. I've only see him with just the cap, but he looks great with it! :D

Senior Administrator

More Christmas Pokemon! This was a special request from @Chakramaster. I'm making him a banner with this dude!

I felt a bit more ambitious with the shading. Wow, what a big difference a little more effort makes! XD
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 12-09-2017 at 02:42 AM.

13. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

what a cutiepie!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    That's adorable! I love the present he's holding.