[Anniversary Challenge] Suggestion/Question Box Gym

This gym is part of the PXR League! To find out more, visit the PXR Anniversary Gym Challenge thread!

Gym: Suggestions/Questions Box
    Leader: Caite-chan

In order to earn your badge, complete 2 minor challenges and 1 major challenge.

MINOR CHALLENGES

Create a NEW Token
    We are always coming up with new tokens for you to earn. But now it's YOUR turn. Design a new token for us. It can be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be. The only restriction is your token has to be the size of 80 x 80 pixels. Include a name for your token and a description of how to earn it.

Make Pokemon Crossroads Better
    We're always working hard to try and make Pokemon Crossroads the best place for everyone. We can't always think of everything all the time. So what can we do better? Give us a suggestion on how we can make Pokemon Crossroads better. The only catch is you have to describe your suggestion...you can't just post it and that's it. That would be too easy.

Complete the Puzzle
    All you need to do is complete the puzzle. Simple right? Or is it. HA! you will need to PM ME your completed puzzle. If you post them in the thread it will be deleted. I mean you wouldn't want to give the answers away to everyone else right. http://imgur.com/PdnUwjZ

MAJOR CHALLENGES

Create a NEW board
    Is there a board you'd like to see somewhere on Pokemon Crossroads? This is your chance to make a new one. You would need to create a name and a description for your new board and tell us what section it would fall under.

Have ONE of your "Creative Nook" challenges accepted to be posted on the Pokemon Crossroads website
    You've completed the other challenges from the "Creative Nook" sections right? To complete this challenge you need to PM Dragon Master Mike ONE of your completed creative pieces to be accepted to be posted in a future article. The accepted sections are the following: Roleplay Stage, Writer's Desk, Artist's Easel or Comics Central. Once you get an email from Dragon Master Mike forward it to me as proof.

To Claim Your Badge

When you have completed the required challenges, post your results/link to posts here or PM them where indicated. Once you have been approved to earn a badge, you can claim it in the PXR Anniversary Gym Challenge thread! Good luck!

Certified Trainer List

VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

2. This post has been liked by:

Challenge accepted.

COMPLETE THE PUZZLE
    Puzzled PM-ed.

CREATE A NEW TOKEN

Name: In the Shadows
    How to Earn: Awarded to lurkers on the forum who remain invisible for an extended amount of time.

CREATE A NEW BOARD
    Pokemon Showdown
    I believe in Sam and his Pokemon Showdown project. Since he's starting up this whole thing again, I think it can only help for it to have its own board (eventually?) as another branch of the Gen VI board. It'll certainly help to keep it more organized. It's pretty new and we don't have too much going on yet, but it's growing quickly. The current tournament has 16+ participants, which is enough to make a solid core group. I feel like the Showdown stuff would get more attention and interest if it weren't tucked away in Gen VI Wi-Fi & Online.

I love the forum as a whole, but you tend to find a corner where you prefer to dwell. This is mine. We've got big plans and nothing would make me happier than to see some great activity and fun with the Pokemon Showdown project. I want to see it active to the point where even people who aren't terribly interested in Showdown will still give it a try (and maybe stay). Here's hoping!

Congratulations Fate you have kicked my butt and earned the Jolteon badge. :D

5. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

?̀͘͜͢?̶̶̵͘?̸͘͢͡͝?̛҉̴?̀ ͘?̢ ͡͠?̧̢͘?̴͟͡?̷̶̢͡ ESPER's Avatar
    MAJOR CHALLENGE

Creating A New Board

Pokemon Discussions Forum
    Link-Up Global/Entralink/PSS(or what's it called)

I actually don't know if I have seen this anywhere on the forums--well, actually, there IS the Gen VI Wifi-Online, but I don't think it's a very convenient place to put it, nor should you actually be making it a sub-board and generalize it to merely the 'main game titles'. Since technology is wonderful and that we've long past moved on from the era of Gameboys and Link Cables/Wireless Adapters or whatchamacallits, there's seriously no reason to tuck away such an important aspect of game play into a tiny sub-forum, especially with Generation VII coming to us sooner than ever.

After all, the reason I have played so much Pokemon is because of being able to connect with friends on a global scale. Other than that dreamboat Steven Stone and my tea-haired pretty boys like Natural and Wally, and pursuing my dream of befriending so many goshdang little monsters or horrifying dragons. Cough.

It's one thing to talk *about* Pokemon and all that it has to offer, but most of all, we're all connected by it, much like the days of having Red/Blue or FireRed/LeafGreen, when we had to actively seek out someone with a cable and the alternate version of the game to get a version-exclusive Pokemon or battle with friends! And aside from the main series, spin-offs also have their own ways of connecting; rescuing friends in PMD titles, Pokken matches, the such... Perhaps, even organizing events to stream Pokemon movies.

MINOR CHALLENGE
    Complete The Puzzle: Sent to PM prior to this post.

New Token:

Name: Transcendent Invitation
    Requirements: The owner of this badge must be a referred user, or a user who has been referred to this site.

No, I didn't cry while making the token and had several flashbacks about electric rodents named after my brother. Also, the inspiration of the badge is TOTALLY not clear but basically when B&W was a thing, there were things called the Entralink and the Dream World, so you see Munna's flowers and some sort of techy theme going on? idk lmao plus PMD has a good theme of dragging people to the Pokemon World and Pikachu was always my choice for a partner, and THEN there's that whole thing about the ORAS remake referencing to other dimensions which is why blue and red so... ye a h . I would have also gone along with Giratina's whole distortion world thing going on but I wanted a more general theme.
    Last edited by ESPER; 05-12-2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: I REALIZE THAT I MIGHT HAVE WORDED THE REQUIREMENTS WEIRDLY
    W̡̋ͥ͊ͩ͌ͥ͂͡Ĥ̅ͨ̍Ȃ͞T̶̔ͪ̆̌͋͊̌̅ͯ ̉̇͊̀́I͊̚͝S͐͑̀ͮͫ̄̑̈͏́ ̐̌́͗̐ͭ͡A͂͋̆ͥ̔ ̛͊ͥ̌̍͑G̉ͬ͑͐̓̃̓͘Ȍ̢̋́D͋̓̽̓ͤ͜ ̌͑͜T̿̈́̒ͧ̚͏Ó̑ ̸̨̈́̐͆̏̅ͭAͮ̃ͬ͛͋ͬͪ̚͏́̕ ͤ̐̍̂̿͂̚N̄͂͗ͤ́Ò̴́̆̓̽̓N̵͆ͫ͐ͫ̋̾ͩ͏B̍̈́̆̒̀Ȩ̊̈́ͮ̋̐͞L̡̈́͑ͥ̈͊͐͘İ̇̔ͮ͂ͤ̃̃͘Eͪͥ̐̊̔ͯ̎ͨ͒͞Vͨͧ̕Eͬ͋R̢ͬ̑ͯ́͗ͨ̐͢

7. This post has been liked by:

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    please don't kill me, also first one definitely not really serious, well, maybe slightly

Suggestion:
    Simply put, Ponies. Just ponies everywhere on the site. Like a pony skin, there's that thing that just has ponies dance across the screen. Plus just general ponyness, would be great. this is all for you Harry

New Board:
    I know right now this is completely impractical but I wouldn't mind it. A few of you know I let Mafia games, so a Mafia/Bigger strategy games section. Would be under the Forum Games section, basically a section for Mafia/NonMafia games that require more thought than count up. I know that right now there isn't enough interest in these kinds of games but it would be great to see something like this appear.

Puzzle:
    Hath been sent.

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

Congratulations to the following trainers: @Vigilante Janobii @ESPER @Soulmaster

.....you have kicked my well...you know and earned the Jolteon badge.

sorry it took me so long.

10. This post has been liked by:

ESPER 

Do I have any other challengers who'd like to take me on?

me whenever I get unlazy enough to do the last thing lol. /has had the other two things done days ago ;;

edit: look at meee..

Minor Challenges:

Complete the Puzzle
    -Puzzle has been PM-ed.

Create a new Token

Name: #TeamLitten
    How to Earn: Pledge your undying loyalty to Litten by claiming you are #TeamLitten in the Sun/Moon forums.

Major Challenge — Creating a New Board

Artists Easel —
    Character Creation

You know, something I really like doing is creating characters, whether it be for a role-play, a future game I have in mind, a fan-character or even something to represent myself. However, I often find there isn’t really a place that can focus and even help other members when they are creating their very own characters and discuss them. I think it would be a really cool idea to have a place where a person can post art AND perhaps a history/bio/etc. Fellow members on PXR might read these characters or look at the art and even make suggestions or point out inconsistencies. They might even just drop by to tell him or how awesome they think the character is!

You might think, well they could just make a thread in the Artist Easel or somewhere. However, a general thread could get messy with suggestions, especially if they have multiple characters. But, making a new thread for every single character would make the forum look really crowded and take away spotlight from a thread where a person may drop individual pieces. Therefore, having a completely separate sub-board would make it so that the other board isn’t being crowded and the new board can focus on these characters. People can chat inside of the threads to help the creator improve their character or discuss backgrounds, personalities, etc.
    Last edited by Sou; 05-19-2016 at 04:19 PM.

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

@Sou Cleife Congratulations! You have been awarded the Jolteon badge. :D