View Poll Results: What Region Should this take place in?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

0 0%
  • Johto

0 0%
  • Hoenn

1 11.11%
  • Sinnoh

0 0%
  • Unova

2 22.22%
  • Kalos

0 0%
  • A Super Region (like Pangea)

4 44.44%
  • Other

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

2. Happiness I could see. It's the stones I'm a bit iffy on. Unless the people in the vault could somehow obtain one in a viable way, then I'm not sure how they would have the stones. Unless Vault Tec has just been supplying them with stones the whole time.
    3. Would Victini, Meloetta, Diancie, and Hoopa not be considered as well? They're all considered Pixies too last I checked.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Well, the stones seem plentiful in the games, so maybe they had enough to keep the vaults supplied for 200 years.

I didn't think about Victini and Melloetta, but yeah, them too. As for Diancie and Hoopa, I still know nothing of Gen 6, so if you think they count, then sure.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Well, the stones seem plentiful in the games, so maybe they had enough to keep the vaults supplied for 200 years.

I didn't think about Victini and Melloetta, but yeah, them too. As for Diancie and Hoopa, I still know nothing of Gen 6, so if you think they count, then sure.
    Okay that's fine by me.

Okay, just PM me if you have any Gen 6 questions. I've got you covered.
    / / / / / / / /

Hey, I have an idea for trade evolutions. If the pokemon evolve through trade from their lowest stage, they evolve at level 20, and if they evolve via trade from their middle stage, they evolve at 40, in both cases providing they meet their requirements. So a porygon with an upgrade and a dubious disk can evolve at levels 20 and 40, a karrablast and a shelmet must both be at level 20 and evolve together, and a machop will evolve at levels 28 and 40. Sound good?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm interested, but haven't come up with a character yet.

As far as evolution goes, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it doesn't need to be that complex. I find it's better and safer to just keep things on the simple side, especially for just a regular RP.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That sounds like a good idea, AWA. But I wouldn't get too technical with it since in order to do levels you'd have to come up with a level system. Maybe instead you could take a note from PMD and have link cables implemented that evolve trade evolutions.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'm interested, but haven't come up with a character yet.

As far as evolution goes, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it doesn't need to be that complex. I find it's better and safer to just keep things on the simple side, especially for just a regular RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Janobii View Post
    That sounds like a good idea, AWA. But I wouldn't get too technical with it since in order to do levels you'd have to come up with a level system. Maybe instead you could take a note from PMD and have link cables implemented that evolve trade evolutions.
    Ok. I planned on making a leveling system, but I guess we can do without it.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Ok. I planned on making a leveling system, but I guess we can do without it.
    I mean, it's totally up to you. This is just my opinion.
    / / / / / / / /

Well, I mean outside of the video games, levels don't even really matter, so *shrugs* whatever.

Also, after some thought, I will add in the SPECIAL stats, so be thinking about that. You get 40 points to split amongst Strength Perception Endurance Charisma Intelligence Agility and luck, so long as you have at least 1 point and no more than 10 points in each one.

Name: taylor
    Species: Ditto
    Appearance: Taylor looks similar to a human in his natural state, with the exception of having the ditto pallet and he occasionally drips. He wears an eye sore neon green shirt, rancid green shorts, no shoes, and an odd shade of blondish purple hair that he wears in a pony tail and hangs down to his thighs.
    Moves: Transform
    SPECIAL: 4. 9. 4. 9. 6. 4. 4.
    Personality: Taylor is pretty neutral though he does lean a slight bit more on the kind side of arguments. He will not stand bullying , but will only act if he thinks he can get away with it.
    History: Taylor was born, raised, and planned to die in the vault as is tradition. Though he did not like it he saw no way out of the live, die, reproduce, and repeat cycle so he went with it until he could save up enough supply from working as a doctor.
    Crush: (optional)
    Other: (optional)
    Last edited by Awasfriend; 09-05-2016 at 08:43 AM.