Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar

Daughter of Mew's Sprite Gallery

HI EVERYONE

I'm finally making a sprite gallery! I can't believe I didn't make this a lot sooner if I'm honest, because I love doing it!

Please give me feedback!! I really value the opportunity to improve my skills. I'm happy to do requests for pixel-overs/revamps/devamps but don't expect it to get done quickly. I'm a busy lady :(

MOST RECENT SPRITES:

Spoiler:
    Pixel-overs

I've set myself a mini project to convert all of the Mega evolutions' official art into convenient 96x96 pixel sprites.

OLD BUT GOLD:

Spoiler:
    This is the stuff that dates back a bit, but I'm still kinda proud of. I'll probably redo the majority of these in the near future!

Revamps

Chao Pokemon

Other

I don't know what those first two are; either reposes or scratch sprites. The last one is a repose.

ehehehehe

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Good to see you starting a gallery, DoM! C:

I really love your pixel overs, there's something quite fresh about them. I've only done a few myself, but I find them really fun! And the oldies are always good, too. Lel dat chao Eevee. <3

Also...is that a BARNEY Dragonite? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Papyrus View Post
    Good to see you starting a gallery, DoM! C:

I really love your pixel overs, there's something quite fresh about them. I've only done a few myself, but I find them really fun! And the oldies are always good, too. Lel dat chao Eevee. <3

Also...is that a BARNEY Dragonite? XD
    Thank you!! I really like doing them, it's simple and fun but also doesn't take up too much time (stupid uni exams). I'm gonna start redoing my old revamps soon because they're not half as good as I remember and I like to challenge myself!!

Yes D:

Hello. Oh my gosh. Hehe. Oh. So. Back on Pe2k, I used to save sprites to my computer that I requested in other people's sprite shops. I HAVE SOME FROM YOU FROM MAY 2008. FROM EIGHT YEARS AGO. I'm probably more excited about this than you are but still Here they are:

Spoiler:

XDDD "Poison. Yeah." XD I LOVE THAT. Also that flareon chao is the best. <3

6. This post has been liked by:

THAT CHAOLEBI THING. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. ='D

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hello. Oh my gosh. Hehe. Oh. So. Back on Pe2k, I used to save sprites to my computer that I requested in other people's sprite shops. I HAVE SOME FROM YOU FROM MAY 2008. FROM EIGHT YEARS AGO. I'm probably more excited about this than you are but still Here they are:

Spoiler:

XDDD "Poison. Yeah." XD I LOVE THAT. Also that flareon chao is the best. <3
    OMG WHAAAAAT?!! You actually used to save them that's so adorable!!! I don't think half of those are even on my Photobucket anymore!

That poison banner was probably deadly serious back then but it's just too funny now! dat font tho

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    THAT CHAOLEBI THING. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. ='D
    I was so proud of those, I did a whole series!! When I have a bit more time I'll definitely start it up again cos it was so much fun

Those Mega Evolution pixel-overs are quite impressive!!! I don't actually know how a pixel-over is done, but whatever you did, you did a great job! The shading is what really caught my eye - it looks very neat and appropriate! I can't shade to save my life, so it always looks bumpy and strange LOL. But man, I look forward to seeing more Mega Evolution pixel-overs from you!

|||||||||

oh man, those old revamps and chao sprites bring back a lot of memories. at one point i was so infatuated with the idea of chao + pokemon, i actually tried to make an rpg based around them..tibia honest. heheh.

i like your pixel overs, but i feel like the charizard is still pretty unfinished. maybe...add a little more shading to give it some more depth? your contrast is also a little low with the black and dark blue shades. why not work on this some more when you get time, maybe make it more like your gardevoir there? i know you, and i've seen your revamps: you've got so much unused potential here! make the most out of it.

i'm also really lovin' that reposed umbreon, too. what was the original sprite / pokemon? re-posing is a great way to work on making things "from scratch," in my honest opinion.

can't wait to at least see a few more revamps. keep it up, kid, you're doing great.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------