Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Baww I missed the window.

And I don't think we got anybody to investigate the new body.

Plus, we didn't have enough people actually submit they were going on the rescue mission to reach 100%.

Not a great round.
    I wouldn't say so. I think at least one person went to investigate the body, two people went to learn Rescue/Escape and rescue Lillian (I believe knowing Rescue/Escape grants you 50% aptitude, so two of them should grant 100). So while things certainly could have gone better, I'm confident we'll get Lillian back.
    And hey! We got another Corruption's eye out of the way, and opened up another for purification, and we'll be getting those results on Orin back!

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah don't stress too much about it. Arrow went to investigate the crime scene and we got two people on the rescue, two powerful people at that! I'm sure it'll be fine. Plus, like LK said, Madder should be back with those investigation results soon too.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

And we've got luck on our side!

We'll save Lillian no matter what! Don't you worry! Things will work out. We've got a nice team ready to take on many tasks as possible!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

6. This post has been liked by:

Did a second person go learn Escape? I thought it was just the one.

Edit: nope, my bad! Legendaries to the rescue, hard at work.

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

@Shruikan Not gonna lie, the image of a Necrozma and Buzzwole fronting this big rescue op is getting me really freakin' excited.

Now, once we finish up rescuin' Lillian is, we c'n have her help us in whuppin' the outlaws that done did grab her. Might help us in our investigation if we capture one o' the rascals.

10. This post has been liked by:

Heya fam, I will try to get out some posts tonight but I have not long gotten home after a bit of an ordeal after work. I was heading to the train station and came across two girls helping out an injured rainbow lorikeet, whose foot was mangled and bleeding and it was calling out to its friend up on a high wall, and was getting swooped by mean other birds. I ended up holding the lorikeet (bit me a tad, but I don't mind; I've owned a cockatiel before XD) and one of the girls called a vet, then called an uber, and the three of us ubered to the vet and gave the bird over. Not sure if poor little Billie will make it, but the vet said they'll call us tomorrow to tell us how Billie is doing. So yeah, I made friends with two random people. XD But it delayed me getting home by almost an hour and a half, which means by the time I eat and get ready for bed, I'll barely have any time before I have to sleep. And I do need time to wind down otherwise I'm wired and awake in bed for a while haha.

So yeah if I can't get out anything tonight, I'll endeavour to complete all the posts tomorrow after work--Lillian's rescue, people resting, and Madder's investigation ENGAGE!!!

EDIT: Yeah completely ran out of time. xD Tomorrow it is!

12. This post has been liked by:

Thanks for letting us know whats up! I hope the lorikeet is ok!

In other news, making that spreadsheet and then searching the thread for mentions of individual pokemon types or names has really helped me to figure out which pokemon could need an interview! I'm not done filling out my document yet, but there are a few that are hitting the top of the list;

Delta the Flareon-- is a guard working with Silcress, apparently has a skill we could unlock, and is part of one of our current delivery quests. She felt sick and skipped out on a night at the tavern recently, and her room has not yet been searched.

Vye the Bisharp-- Seems like a mercenary type (ask about the guilds corruption) apparently has a special skill. Recently seen at he tavern with scrafty and lycanroc (in the same social circle as Silcress)

Dee'Mang the Pikipek -- Has potentially literally SEEN the demolition stalker. Is a child, blind in one eye, and abused by their adoptive parent. Someone needs to help them open up. Unlikely to be a threat.

Yurtag the Palpitoed -- Three seperate people have reacted badly to this pokemon. Shilamora told them to get food other than seaweed. He was aggressive to Miyanta for not hiring him, and sent death threats to Terrs cafe. Possibly a link to the stalker related to food. Approach with caution.

Aliema the Helioptile -- Friends think she's acting weird and blowing them off. Does electronics type stuff with Marisha? (though Marisha didn't mention them?). Potentially hostile.

14. This post has been liked by:

If we need someone to get Dee'mang to open up, we should probably send in someone with Diplomacy.
    And yeah, send someone with full health after Aliema.

16. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

If Lillian makes it out, I might take a break from battling to chat to Dee'Mang- we share a type, dont have too widely different stages (?) And Lillians got diplomacy

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    If Lillian makes it out, I might take a break from battling to chat to Dee'Mang- we share a type, dont have too widely different stages (?) And Lillians got diplomacy
    I feel like it might be interpreted as Dee'mang being a pre-evolved pokemon in a three-stage evolution line, and you being fully evolved, which might make it a bit of a gap. At any rate, it'd still balance as neutral and you DO have diplomacy.