Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I feel like it might be interpreted as Dee'mang being a pre-evolved pokemon in a three-stage evolution line, and you being fully evolved, which might make it a bit of a gap. At any rate, it'd still balance as neutral and you DO have diplomacy.
    True- I guess I forgot Lillian could be interpreted as final-- since theres a mega evolution after her, I guess I was hoping she was a middle! Either way it should go ok.

Would you be ok to get umbreon to talk to flareon? Delta has been glaring at my character and you'd share enough things that the bonus should make their interaction much more positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    True- I guess I forgot Lillian could be interpreted as final-- since theres a mega evolution after her, I guess I was hoping she was a middle! Either way it should go ok.

Would you be ok to get umbreon to talk to flareon? Delta has been glaring at my character and you'd share enough things that the bonus should make their interaction much more positive.
    Another possibility is getting our Jolteon on it while I continue hitting up Corruption Eyes @Arrow-Jolteon

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Another possibility is getting our Jolteon on it while I continue hitting up Corruption Eyes @Arrow-Jolteon
    Sure, I'll do it if no one else can.

(Sorry everyone—unable to make posts this evening but definitely can tomorrow. Last minute things and such. Hold tight!)

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    (Sorry everyone—unable to make posts this evening but definitely can tomorrow. Last minute things and such. Hold tight!)
    No worries at all! Take your time! Better to stay sane than push yourself too hard.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

I took Charming specifically so I could talk to Dee'Mang and Vye.
    @LKWayvern @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee

I know I missed last phase, but it won't happen again.

Edit:
    Lychee, what do the colors on your spreadsheet mean?
    Also can I suggest that you list the stages as 1/1, 1/2, or 1/3, since apparently having a different number of stages means that the bonuses don't interact.
    Last edited by Truly; 08-23-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    I took Charming specifically so I could talk to Dee'Mang and Vye.
    @LKWayvern @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee

I know I missed last phase, but it won't happen again.

Edit:
    Lychee, what do the colors on your spreadsheet mean?
    Also can I suggest that you list the stages as 1/1, 1/2, or 1/3, since apparently having a different number of stages means that the bonuses don't interact.
    Ok, as long as you remember to submit! I thought I would share a typing with Dee'Mang but you're both basic stage so if you're keen then go ahead!

The colours are like... urgency/danger/helpfulness I guess? I didn't write up a code for it. Pokemon who have been acting strangely, who have solid leads on stalkers, or skills we might need to unlock, etc. etc. I guess it was my way of trying to visualize priority. If you can think of a better system let me know! I know I can drop and drag whole rows up and down the spreadsheet but I fiddle around with that a lot when I'm trying to consider which typings I could chat with/fight and not be absolutely pummeled.

I'm not going to write things down as 1/1 1/2 1/3 etc.
    According to the person actually running the game, the stage categories are basic, middle, final, or single. So, I'm trying to use exactly those words in the spreadsheet, in the hopes that it matches up with what they have. (I know I thought of it as fractions when we talked on the phone, but since then Suicune made a post clearing up a lot of things about it, and saying there were only 4 categories of stage)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yay Lillian! Glad to see you back safe and sound! Great work Old Lace and Shruikan! Glad to see they weren’t able to handle your might.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    That was... Unpleasent. At least we got to Lillian in time. I shudder to think what might have been had we delayed by even a few hours more...

I now have a dilllema. Tonight I could heal Lillian back to nearly perfect health, but I need to tend to my own wounds as well. I belive we have a few berries that coulld help with Lillian's recovery, so perhaps using one of those would be prudent? Or would it be better to save them for later, in which case I may put off my own recovery to expidate Lillian's.

Asking permission to get [Blueprints: Padded Armor] (and Dagger along with it) to craft later. Because OUR BATTLE BUNNY NEEDS BUFF

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

14. This post has been liked by: