Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hey guys, bit of an update here.

I'm going to need to stop making posts on weekdays. It's just getting too much for me. I'm out of the house before 6:30am and home after 7:30pm, and after making/eating dinner and getting ready for bed, I have little to no time. The time I do have needs to be spent resting, because Stalkers is quite time consuming but also requires a lot of focus and attention, and I just can't be doing that after long days. I need time to wind down and let myself relax, or I won't get a break.

I'll continue to update during weekends, and weekdays only if I'm feeling like I have spare time or really want to make posts. As it is now though, I'm gonna have to limit it to weekends. Dx Just for the record, for those who don't know, I launched Stalkers THE DAY BEFORE I happened to get this new job; the job wasn't even on the cards the day of launch. xD It all happened at once, so the timing was just horrendously inconvenient. This was never meant to be how I ran it, desperately rushing to get out responses in the little free time I have and exhausting myself, so it's less an overestimation of my capabilities and more a frighteningly terrible case of poor timing. I hope you guys can continue to remain engaged even if there are few to no updates during most week days.

<3

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd @Shruikan
    Absolutely no worries at all, Xanthe. The work behind Stalkers can be challenging and EXHAUSTING! It takes a lot to write those up and leaving all those links and images behind to get out what you planned from the get-go. Things come up, things happen, things change. It's all unpredictable and there's nothing we can do about that. No matter how much we want to focus on something else. It's one versus the many and we can't stop that.

Don't worry if this isn't how you meant to run it. It is totally 100% understandable. There's always reasons behind these things. And we are VERY understanding. So no need to apologize or anything. Adjustments may be needed and we are willing to keep moving forward with you.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm going to need to stop making posts on weekdays. It's just getting too much for me. I'm out of the house before 6:30am and home after 7:30pm, and after making/eating dinner and getting ready for bed, I have little to no time. The time I do have needs to be spent resting, because Stalkers is quite time consuming but also requires a lot of focus and attention, and I just can't be doing that after long days. I need time to wind down and let myself relax, or I won't get a break.

I'll continue to update during weekends, and weekdays only if I'm feeling like I have spare time or really want to make posts. As it is now though, I'm gonna have to limit it to weekends. Dx Just for the record, for those who don't know, I launched Stalkers THE DAY BEFORE I happened to get this new job; the job wasn't even on the cards the day of launch. xD It all happened at once, so the timing was just horrendously inconvenient. This was never meant to be how I ran it, desperately rushing to get out responses in the little free time I have and exhausting myself, so it's less an overestimation of my capabilities and more a frighteningly terrible case of poor timing. I hope you guys can continue to remain engaged even if there are few to no updates during most week days.

<3

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd @Shruikan
    I'll say this right now, as your partner in crime and as the creator of Stalkers, I am SERIOUSLY PROUD of how awesome you've been handling this considering all the stuff that's been thrown at you. Sorry to hear things have been rough, but you're doing really well and I've been really enjoying this opportunity to hop in as a player to see what it's really like. You've made it a blast!

But yeah, please don't burn yourself out. I've been having rough days at work as well and I know how draining that can be. Even so, my hours aren't quite as long as yours, so you likely still have me beat there.

Still, thank you for hosting this awesome season of Stalkers! :D You're doing an epic job!

4. This post has been liked by:

In the meantime, does anybody want to double check (and add to!) my suspect list? I'm making a thread here: But Who Are The Stalkers?

I'd appreciate any input, here or there!

6. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"

<3

Don't worry about not posting. You've done a great job so far with the posts. I can tell you put a lot of effort into them, so they'd take a lot out of you. Your health is more important, so take as much time as you need. :)

I expected to return hopelessly behind but I am still caught up so that's something of a relief.

Thank you all so much for your support. It means a lot to me. <3 You're all amazing.

On that note...

Neo the Emolga has joined me as the co-game master! XD He's going to be helping me so that we don't lag behind. I really wanted to try to do this on my own, but it's looking less possible with my stupid schedule. So, I'd rather bring him on board than hit a roadblock. So rest assured, this is why he was killed off. Whoever visits that same location again will not meet the same fate unless you have less than 7 Purity so rest assured it was mostly for flavour.

10. This post has been liked by:

rip me I read the main thread before I looked over here and I'm just like WHAT?!?!?!

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Woohoo! Yay me at discovering not only the worst way to die screaming painfully, but to also go tumbling into the void's welcome mat!

Okay, so I know what you're all thinking. "Uh, yeah, Neo, how are you still here after all THAT?" Great question!

The Void was expecting a soul that tastes like barbecued pork and apparently mine tastes more sweet and sugary like cookies and cream! Void's mommy, Oblivion, was really upset that Void was trying to enjoy dessert first while spoiling dinner, so she took my remains away, drove back to Target to get a refund, but that's only possible if the merchandise is returned in factory condition (she didn't have a receipt either). Sighing, she returned me to normal to get $400,000 back in store credit, scolded Void and told him he's grounded for a week, and I simply escaped from the restocking bin!

Whew, what a day, but I'm feeling better now. But I'm going to be helping Xanthe with narration posts and the other fun Stalkers goodies! It's going to be great! It's definitely much safer over here!

...In the meantime... hopefully your souls don't taste like barbecued pork...

13. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, so I've been thinking on the possible scenarios for letting Orin into the base or not. As far as I can see, there are 6 possible outcomes of this:

1. We let him in and he's telling the truth:
    Win for everyone. One step closer to the Sin Purge Ritual, and one Stalker down.

2. We let him in and it was a ploy to get into our base:
    The Mission Disclosure goes up by an unknown amount? And we have confirmation of a Stalker, who we may have to assasinate, losing Orin's soul, but taking out a Stalker.

3. We let him in and he was lying about being a Stalker:
    We lose nothing but time. Potentially gain part of the Ritual, provided that wasn't a lie too.

4. We don't let him in and he's telling the truth:
    We lose part of the Sin Purge Ritual, possibly forever. The other Stalkers may target him, taking out Orin's soul permanently.

5. We don't let him in and it was a ploy to get into our base:
    We lose nothing, but potentially confirm that Orin is a Stalker.

6. We don't let him in and he was lying about being a Stalker:
    We potentially lose part of the Ritual.

The more I thiink on it, the more I feel that in this situation letting him in is worth the risk.

15. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

Senior Moderator

Out of curiosity, does anyone know Exorcise? That could potentially neutralize the risk.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"