Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That's so cool that you included the new Galarian forms. Love the lil origin stories!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It awesome to see this return and I got a great chuckle out of that!

Great work on another fantastic and funny page! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey it was nice getting to see Gible return! Always did enjoy reading these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    That's so cool that you included the new Galarian forms. Love the lil origin stories!
    Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'm glad I have a place to post this. This community will always be the home of this random comic.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Didnt think Id be back sooo soon did you! Happy Easter. (The following IS NOT Easter related.) I wanted to update everyone.
    I started an Instagram for this comic. If you are on instagram you can find it under : Gible Bites. I am being forced to remake some of the comics to fit the format. Im also going to be cutting down all comics to ten frames if possible to fit what can upload.

Gible Bites 4 Remake/ (Instagram Gible Bites 4)
    Spoiler:

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @Ho-Oh @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-29-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

4. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Rival Max
    I'm just in awe of your drawings. Seriously you've gotten so amazingly good!

I love this remake! And "Fashion Police" is great!! I love your explanations for the crazy galarian forms xD Seriously, brilliant. This should totally be your career haha!

Also happy late birthday. Hope you're doing well old friend! :)
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    @Rival Max
    I'm just in awe of your drawings. Seriously you've gotten so amazingly good!

I love this remake! And "Fashion Police" is great!! I love your explanations for the crazy galarian forms xD Seriously, brilliant. This should totally be your career haha!

Also happy late birthday. Hope you're doing well old friend! :)

Thats very nice of you to say! Im glad you enjoyed the last two! Thanks for the late bday wishes too.
    I feel pretty confident in my style now which is cool. Im glad that the quality is making this more appealing to the eye. Most of you have seen this comic morph into what it is now. I truly appreciate that you guys put in the time to check this out!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Administrator

Remakes or not. Gives me a chance to look back at some I may have missed or not seen since I got here to PXR a bit late. Still love how these comics look! Gible is such an awesome character and these stories are so great! The art style just makes it so enjoyable too!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Seconding what Chakra said! This is giving me a great opportunity to go back and look over older comics that I hadn't been able to read before!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

These are so brilliant! And you even featured Emolga! I love all of that goodness, thank you!

Cool stuff, amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Remakes or not. Gives me a chance to look back at some I may have missed or not seen since I got here to PXR a bit late. Still love how these comics look! Gible is such an awesome character and these stories are so great! The art style just makes it so enjoyable too!
    If you check out the older ones tell me what you think? are the remakes unnecessary ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Seconding what Chakra said! This is giving me a great opportunity to go back and look over older comics that I hadn't been able to read before!
    Thanks for the comment and thanks for helping promote this comic! you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    These are so brilliant! And you even featured Emolga! I love all of that goodness, thank you!

Cool stuff, amigo!
    Thanks man Neo. Im glad you enjoyed it. I guess I got lucky that Emolga is one of the secondary characters. It was totally on accident lol

This comic was originally designed to have a rotating cast of characters but I was only going to use pokemon that trainer Lucian from GCEA Emerald had captured. In the original title you can see what was supposed to be the "Cast" of this cartoon. Froakie, Drifloon and Emolga just happened to get picked as friends, Piplup because one the anime turned into the villain. Most of the others make appearances throughout the comic but mainly were used in the first season. Torchic was meant to be a title character too but that didnt work out.

also as a bonus

Gible Bites was originally meant to be a pokemon adventure based on Lucian and Torchic with Gible and the others but I kinda just enjoyed how simple drawing Gible was.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Also bonus info. Torchic is the only pokemon to appear to have "Devolved" in the comic. She appears in issue the original #3 as a combusken then in her torchic form in issue #7. Technically Issue 7 is a flashback but most of them are lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    If you check out the older ones tell me what you think? are the remakes unnecessary?
    That's the beauty of things you create. You're free to go back and remake or "remaster" them if you feel like it could be more creative. It gives you the opportunity to look back at how you used to draw and the style you used to use and improve upon it. Showing just how much you've changed as well as the comic.

If you look back and see one you remember making you enjoyed a lot. Think about reworking it. Sure, new ideas are what would new it going stronger, but it never hurts to revisit the past. May help give way to a new future issue of Gible Bites! =D

Oh and don't worry on the "devolution" thing. It is possible in some cases. Nice to see the idea used here and there.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..