Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley

You all saw this coming! Have you guys played it? If so, share your experiences here!

I married Sebastian, omg he is so adorable. Like, he's all moody and emo at first, and when he warms up to you...he's still moody and emo ish, but he is so adorably saccharine sweet. Its like, OMG Sebby you're killing me with feels

I just want this to be a discussion thread for the game xD I'm not going off on a giant tangent this time.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I'm going to tell David you married someone else

I haven't played it yet! I may one day! You definitely seem to like it so I'm gonna take your word for it. XD I need a job first though. x:

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've been playing it a lot! But I've mostly been mining and farming. Haven't really worked on any relationships. I don't like any of the eligible guy characters. xD So I either won't get married or I will marry Penny or Leah because they're way cooler! :P
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I'm going to tell David you married someone else

I haven't played it yet! I may one day! You definitely seem to like it so I'm gonna take your word for it. XD I need a job first though. x:
    Don't play it! SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Seriously. It's hard to not play once you start. xD

6. This post has been liked by:

Hahah, I don't like many of the guy characters either because I'm used to Harvest moon with their animu-attractive guys xD the reason I married Seb is because he's the most anime-esque character. But then their dialogue makes you completely fall in love with them. xD

Atm I'm on year 2 of fall. I've almost got all the bundles completed! As soon as I can raise my friendship up high enough with my goat, duck, and rabbit, I'll be done with them 8D the bundles, I mean, lol.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I might play it eventually since Sarah got addicted and now she thinks Stardew Valley is her real life. Actually there's so many other games I need to play according to her. XD

9. This post has been liked by:

This game looks soo pretty... I really want to start playing it sometime, but I already have so many 3DS games I need to beat before I move onto other things. ;-;

Is it that addicting? I heard it's similar to Harvest Moon which is a plus but.. omg... what will become of my life ???
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I only just noticed that Sebastian stands around smoking sometimes. XD
    @Sheep it's pretty addictive D: You always wanna play just one more day... just one more... haha
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    it's pretty addictive D: You always wanna play just one more day... just one more... haha
    Apparently it's not for Mac (so I've heard) so I'm out of luck for now. ;( I mean, I have a Windows partition but I'd rather not boot over to play it since all my files are on OS X and I want to minimize to browse around whenever. Boo.
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    This game looks soo pretty... I really want to start playing it sometime, but I already have so many 3DS games I need to beat before I move onto other things. ;-;

Is it that addicting? I heard it's similar to Harvest Moon which is a plus but.. omg... what will become of my life ???
    Yes. It is that addicting. I played 60+ hours within a 10 span or so. >.> I've had to block Steam to get classwork done.