Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    I wouldn't mind these antics! Plus, i am in the market for a banner... It's be very good to win.

(Pulls out full hazmat suit, gas mask, and mud bombs in event of Pika-Swarm)

Wait. Am i allowed to join as a Pikachu? All glory to the ERR!
    Maybe this goes to far because of me. Maybe this was fully intended. Eithre way, chu shall all fall to the power of the Electric Rodent Regime and their new bio-weapon...

(Puts away things, chugs the first bottle of Pika-flu)

Pika-pika-pika-CHU!
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Your avatar has returned. :3 I'd love to participate in the Pikachu Survivor Game when it's up and running again! XD
    I'll be working on it. There's also going to be tokens awarded for it this time! I'm also going to try and see if there's a few other things I can get into it this time, but generally it will be pretty familiar to what has happened in previous rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_Six View Post
    I wouldn't mind these antics! Plus, i am in the market for a banner... It's be very good to win.

(Pulls out full hazmat suit, gas mask, and mud bombs in event of Pika-Swarm)

Wait. Am i allowed to join as a Pikachu? All glory to the ERR!
    Maybe this goes to far because of me. Maybe this was fully intended. Eithre way, chu shall all fall to the power of the Electric Rodent Regime and their new bio-weapon...

(Puts away things, chugs the first bottle of Pika-flu)

Pika-pika-pika-CHU!
    XD

The only thing is everyone has to start as humans, just so it's even. You can, of course, use certain things like the Pika Flu Tactical Nuke on yourself to get turned into a Pikachu. XD

Senior Administrator

@Commander Raichu @Neo Emolga @Chakramaster @Soulmaster @Noblejanobii @ninjaskarmory @Corrupt_Voidlich @Elbub @Sheep @Caite-chan @MC Elesa @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Shen @Kaoru @Awasfriend @AWA1997 @Ghostwriter @Akaichi @Jack of Clovers @FedoraChar @EmeraldSky @Tenacity

Commander! I have dire news!

I regret to inform you that a new infection is spreading across the lands! It seems to be doing something... sinister to our fellow comrades!

Comrade Emolga has detailed some of his observations in his log:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Neo's Log: Entry #1 - 4/28/2016

Nothing happened the way it was supposed to happen. I'm not sure where the infection started, whether Fate was the original carrier, or whether Xanthe could be considered Patient Zero. All I know now is this.

It may have already spread beyond our control. One by one, they are all being assimilated by what has been called the Ditto Infection.

The symptoms are appalling. Faces, wiped away, replaced by a mere minimalistic rendition of their former selves. Where there were once eyes, holes are now there instead. Empty, unsettling holes, one after another. They gaze as if they stare into souls, in no discernible direction, or all of them at once. I don't even know for sure how they now work now, but somehow they can still see and the victims are still self-aware, although nothing seems the same now. The most disturbing symptom is the victims, the infected, don't believe that there is anything wrong. They don't even realize they have been assimilated and are now all Dittos themselves. Pokémon, human, even completely different species are not spared by this rapidly-escalating pandemic.

In my time, I have never seen any pandemic like this before, and it has me worried if the true victims are simply prisoners in their own mind as they watch their internal Dittos commandeer their bodies acting as their host, or if their true selves are gone permanently, now joining the ever-growing hordes of assimilator pink blob-like organisms that have been attempting to seize control of our world as infiltrator units attacking us from within.

The victims have been succumbing to this assimilation in droves and in ways I never dreamed possible. At once, early on, even I myself came face to face with the infection, but thankfully, I discovered I am immune. Call it luck, but this contagion was not able to produce a Ditto embryo inside me like it did with all the others.

There are still survivors out there. Sarah, Noble, and myself are just a few that were exposed to the pandemic, but we were able to resist the assimilation. But in the meantime, I have seen friends and colleagues succumb to this infection. And one by one, it has been rapidly spreading to others.

We, the survivors, are working to find a cure and develop an immunity. And though we don't know when, we will find it. But in the meantime, I find myself sleeping less. The blank, minimalistic faces keep appearing in my darkest nightmares, but upon awaking, I have driven to find the answer and the solution. We are in a race against time, but we will take back our world.

If you're reading this, be vigilant. Be aware. They are watching, but we will survive like we always have.

~Neo Emolga

What will we do!?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

SOMEONE GET ME MY PLUSLE UNIFORM i think I forgot to save it to my computer, A TIME OF WAR APPROACHES!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

HKim 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    SOMEONE GET ME MY PLUSLE UNIFORM i think I forgot to save it to my computer, A TIME OF WAR APPROACHES!!
    Comrade, I found your uniform right here!

But those who hope in Ditto will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. Imposter 40:31.

| | |

How high can Tenacity get on the official Showdown Server's ladders?
    Spoiler:
    Format | Core Pokemon | Highest Rating | Highest Ranking | W/L

OU || 1677 | 497th/500 | 50/27
    Random | ? | 1605 | Unranked | 42/13

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

I found all the uniforms!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Spoiler:

AKAICHI

ARROW-JOLTEON

ASH K.

AWA1997

AWASFRIEND

BLAQUAZA

BRAIXEN

BRANDON_G

BRETTLES

BULBASAUR

CAITE-CHAN

CHAKRAMASTER

COMATOSE

COREY

CORRUPT_VOIDLICH

DEATH'S SPOOK

DRAGON MASTER MIKE

ELBUB

EMERALDSKY

FEDORACHAR

FELLY

FISTODRAGON

GHOSTWRITER

HKIM

HOMURA

HOPE

JACENBOY

JACK OF CLOVERS

KAORU

LIGHTNING DASH

LORD CELEBI

LUNAR LATIAS

MC ELESA

MORZONE

MUJAFFA

NEKOMATA

NEO EMOLGA

NINJASKARMORY

NOBLEJANOBII

OTTER MII-KUN

PALAMON

PERSEUSRAD

PHANTASM.ANGEL

POKEMON TRAINER SARAH

PLASMALPHA ARCEUS

REYZADREN

RIVAL MAX

ROBINHOUDE

SAMMY0295

SANCTUS

SARAIBRE RYU

SEVERIN

SHADOWJAY

SIR SIVELOS

SHEEP

SHEN

SOULMASTER

SPEED-X

STEVEN_SIX

SUICUNE'S FIRE

SWIFTGALLADE46

THE HUMAN RAPTOR

TRAINER17

VELOCITY

VISHNAL

WANDERING CUBONE

WINTER

XAIAKUX

GLORY TO THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME!

10. This post has been liked by:

I have seen the light, for I have been transformed.

| | |

How high can Tenacity get on the official Showdown Server's ladders?
    Spoiler:
    Format | Core Pokemon | Highest Rating | Highest Ranking | W/L

OU || 1677 | 497th/500 | 50/27
    Random | ? | 1605 | Unranked | 42/13

12. This post has been liked by:

It is too late to turn me back to the dark, brother... I have found my true calling...

But you can still Transform...
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
    But those who hope in Ditto will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. Imposter 40:31.
    RISE UP, COMRADES, THIS IS OUR NEW ENEMY!

GLORY BELONGS TO THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME!!!

15. This post has been liked by: