Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Sandgem Town Pokemon Lab
    Time: 6:40pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

“Yeah I say we leave him. He seems to be handling it.” Amy replied, going along with the joke, “Especially not from some daddy’s girls.”

"I think that guy that sold me this Jacket in Littleroot may have stolen it from this man's girlfriend. He seems rather mad at me for having purchased it. I was just explaining the situation to him. There's no need for violence!" Matthias explained like a Chatot on its body weight of cocaine.

"Littleroot..." I explained feigning ignorance, "Isn't that in Hoenn, Matthias?"

"But, I like violence!" said Gigantor to Matthias.

“Hey great leader, do you think this is sufficient punishment or should we let them rough him up a little?” Amy asked, as I forced myself not to burst into laughter. Before I could respond, Matthias was addressing the giant.

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to her!" he exclaimed, pointing towards me. I couldn't help but grin. This was going to be fun.

"Oh, you're worried you will end up with a broken nose and ruptured eardrums like the last person who tried to f**k with me..." I asked menacingly, "Well if you give the coat back, you will have nothing to worry about..."

Before he could argue, the giant dropped him, and slipped the coat off his back. Feeling the weight in the pocket, he pulled out a wallet. He opened it before looking at it in disgust, and tossing it to me. I had a look inside and saw a drivers license for an old man called Samuel Oak.

The giant left, as I made my way over to Matthias, wondering how to handle this. I could intimidate him into submission. But that's what Dad would do, and not what Professor Rowan said.

"A leader can have all the experience in the world, but if they aren't willing to look out for their team, it doesn't mean anything."

I opened my bag and pulled out my other coat, and handed it to Matthias.

"If you're cold, all you need to do is ask. I will look out for my team." I explained, before flashing the wallet, "However, if you pull any of this s**t on any of our team, or get any of them caught up in s**t like what just happened, I swear to God, people like him will be the last thing you need to worry about."

I pocketed the wallet, and left Matthias to figure out what he wanted to do. As Amy and I made our way towards the Pokemon Center, I couldn't help but ask the question.

"Do you think I did the right thing?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:29 AM.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (0/5)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None

Current Game Points: 6 (+1)

Neith smiled as she was handed the pokeball. She quickly let out the grass type, who looked around expectantly. “Hello little guy. I guess we’re going to be partners. I’m Neith.” The Turtwig studied her for a few moments, then seemingly satisfied, began to look around at the rest of the group.
    “I think I’ll call you Escutcheon. Is that name okay?” The Turtwig stopped scanning the room, and nodded at her approvingly.

Professor began to talk again. Neith tried to remember the names of the others as her spoke to them, one by one assigning them roles. She was surprised at first that Rowan thought she should be a data analyst. But as he went on, she felt that it could work. Helping the team, while not having too much pressure if she failed, sounded perfect.

After the speach was over, the girl with the xtranciever, Neith remember Rowan calling her Amy, suggested going to the Pokemon Center, along with Sophie, the leader and girl who had saved Neith earlier. Neith thought guiltily about Fennel. She’d been so caught up in everything, she’d forgotten about her injured Pokemon.
    “I’ll come with you.” Neith said, nearly sprinting over to the others.

The trip was not uneventful however. A kerfuffle from a nearby Cafe drew the groups attention.

Neith thought she recognised the “Scout” from before. He must have snuck out without us noticing earlier, Neith thought. Matthias looked to be in trouble again already. He was being help up by the collar by a rather angry looking man, who from the sounds of it, was the owner of the jacket Mattias was wearing.
    The other two joked about leaving him, or at least, Neith hoped they were joking. Sophie was scaring her slightly.

“Uhh, guys? Aren’t we supposed to be a team? Shouldn’t we help him?” Neith said timidly.

Just then, the man dropped Mattias and took the coat back, tossing away a wallet that appeared to have been stolen. So our scout’s a thief? Or is it an honest mistake?

Sophie offered him a coat, but gave him a rather firm talking to as well. Neith edged away from her slightly. Knowing what Sophie could do, she didn’t want to be near her when she’s angry.

As the other resumed walking, Neith held back for a moment, then turned to Matthias.
    “Hey, are you all right? He didn’t hurt you too bad I hope? We were going to the Pokemon Center to heal our Pokemon. Have you already been? ‘Cause if not, I think we should go together. I mean, if we’re going to be a team like Rowan said, we should get to know each other better.”

@Brettles

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^
    Instinct (0/5) Kid (5/5)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Sophie stalked off using a body language that Matthias knew very well. Leave that one alone .. for now. He put on the coat she had given him because... Hey! Free Coat!

One of the other girls, Neith walked up to him. “Hey, are you all right? He didn’t hurt you too bad I hope? We were going to the Pokemon Center to heal our Pokemon. Have you already been? ‘Cause if not, I think we should go together. I mean, if we’re going to be a team like Rowan said, we should get to know each other better.”

Matthias grinned, "Yep, that was totally my fault, never take things that are easily identifiable. Must be a little out of sorts from whatever those lights were that transported us here. It's a bit weird being ripped out of your life and having to live by your wits. I just hope I can pick up this Pokemon training thing fast. That fight by the lake was embarrassing. I had no idea what I was doing."

"So on to the Pokemon Center. We are not officially registered yet? Do you think they will still heal our Pokemon? My Squirtle took some big hits against that skunk thing."

"If they won't let us heal our Pokemon, I might have an idea on how to get our hands on some of their healing supplies." Matthias stopped and realised taht he had just suggested a crime to a stranger. 'Dang it! Come on , your smarter than this Matthias'he thought to himself. Oh well might as well test the water.

"I mean, if we are truly all here for a puprpose, I can only see one set of skills that I bring to the table, and they are generally frowned upon by polite society. So either I'm a mistake and they meant to take one of my brothers, or someone needs something taken from someone"

"So why do you think you were 'chosen'"

@Shruikan

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

A lot had happened so far today. I got pulled through a wormhole, seen a real life gang unleash a legend, saw a group random new trainers fend them off and then run into an armed mugger only to be saved by a trainer with an extremely rare pokemon.

After heading back to the lab because I was advised to do so. I hung around eventually not noticing the other trainers select starters. I lost interest quickly in what was being said mostly looking out the window. With the old man with grey duster approached me he told me i could document this group. The idea didnt seem appealing to me at all. However i heard him out. When he asked me about a starter a paused.
    " honestly, I cant in good conscious take a pokemon from you if it means I am in debted to you. It is a nice offer but I cant if it means I work for you. As I said before I dont know why I am here but it cant be to learn teamwork.
    I am however will to join this group but only on the condition that you know that I will follow the story. If the group chooses to go the opposite of the real story I will go my own way. I just cant risk others agendas ruining a chance to find out the truth and see something never seen before. If you can agree to that and still let me take a pokemon then I will travel with these trainers.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @Rival Max

The Professor looks at you somewhat confused.

"By taking the Pokemon you aren't indebted to me. I have nothing to gain by you getting home or not. I am only offering the Pokemon as a favor to yourself and the others. There isn't much I can do to help you get home at my age, but this is something I can do." Rowan explains to you, "If you take this Pokemon, and in two weeks, decide to go off on your own, I still sleep at night. However what happens if you chase this story you talk of and leave, causing you to be left behind when they find a way home, and you to be stuck here? Or worse, what if you leave and that prevents the others getting home. Is that worth chasing this story?"

"I will tell you this much. I have been around for a while, and seen enough of the world to know this; with what's happening, there will not be a better story in Sinnoh to be witness to." Rowan explains, "I am somewhat envious of you being young and healthy enough to be able to be a part of this."

"So I leave the choice with you. I just want you to know how much responsibility all of you have been given, whether you like it or not."

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (0/5)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None

Current Game Points: 7 (+1)

The teenage boy grinned at her. "Yep, that was totally my fault, never take things that are easily identifiable. Must be a little out of sorts from whatever those lights were that transported us here. It's a bit weird being ripped out of your life and having to live by your wits. I just hope I can pick up this Pokemon training thing fast. That fight by the lake was embarrassing. I had no idea what I was doing."

“Never take things that are easily identifiable” Well, I guess that confirms that he’s a thief. But I don’t get the feeling he’s malicious. There must be a reason…

Neith smiled and nodded. “Weird is an understatement. I’ve never so much as gone camping before. I was just about to take a short test trip and now I’m told I’m stuck in not just another country, but another world entirely!
    Plus I thought I knew enough about battling, but it turns out I was clueless to the real thing. My first experience wasn’t quite what I wanted.”

"So on to the Pokemon Center. We are not officially registered yet? Do you think they will still heal our Pokemon? My Squirtle took some big hits against that skunk thing."

Neith’s eyes widened slightly. She hadn’t considered that the Centers might not take accept them here. She had assumed that they worked just like Kalos, where everyone was allowed service, trainer or not. But this isn’t Kalos, she reminded herself.

“If they won't let us heal our Pokemon, I might have an idea on how to get our hands on some of their healing supplies."

Neith bit he lip. “I suppose, if they don’t let us heal out Pokemon there… But we should only take what we absolutely need. And only if they wont help us.” She added quickly.

"I mean, if we are truly all here for a purpose, I can only see one set of skills that I bring to the table, and they are generally frowned upon by polite society. So either I'm a mistake and they meant to take one of my brothers, or someone needs something taken from someone"

Nieth paused for a moment. “Well,” she said thoughtfully, “There are lots of times that being able to acquire things from others would be a huge help. Like if Team Galactic try to blow up another lake, you could steal the detonator and stop them, or snatch their pokeballs when they’re not looking?”

"So why do you think you were 'chosen'"

Neith sighed. “I have no idea. I can do computer coding reasonably well, but for that I need a PC, which I just so happened to leave behind in the taxi.” Neith smiled ironically. “Though knowing my luck, the power adapter wouldn’t work here anyway. So if the legends don’t desperately want me to hack in a new skin for them in a video game I have no clue why the chose me.

“If you don't mind me asking, are you from Kanto? Or did you get your Squirtle from somewhere else? Oh, not that I’m implying you stole it,” Neith added quickly. “Just that sometimes trainers don’t get their first Pokemon from the professors, so…”

A cold breeze blew by and Neith shivered. This coat really was made for warmer climates, and without the warmth of Fennel snuggled up in there, Neith could feel the cold more acutely.

“Brr, well, whether they’ll help or not, at least the Center will have heating. Lets get going before we freeze!” Neith bounced off, rubbing her hands together and trying to keep warm.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

I paused

"Choices, choices, choices," I said under my breath walking away from the Gandolf the grey

How could I ever pick a new pokemon? I had already picked one not that long ago. I didn't know enough about the Sinnoh starters to just take one right away. It had taken me days of research on the Alola starters to figure this out. I walked up to a lab assistant asking for information on the Sinnoh starters. The aide happily lent me a book to look through.

Chimchar the chimp pokemon, fire type who evolves into a quick fire fighting type. Turtwig the tiny leaf pokemon, grass type who evolves into a sturdy ground grass type. Finally Piplup, the penguin pokemon, water type who evolves into a water steel type.

It was hard knowing which was a good fit. Popplio was an easy pick based on its type being a performance pokemon. With these Pokemon, it was hard to say. With chimchar, I wanted to think it was for more erratic trainers. The one crawling around by the trees was a good example of. However the other trainer, Tony didn't come off as a rash person. On the other end Piplup had gone to two trainers who both seemed rough around the edges. The girl who had joined me earlier had picked Turtwig. She seemed very detail oriented maybe she knew something about Turtwig I didn't know.

"Grr" I said to myself checking out the information on each

It didn't matter who had picked what pokemon. I needed to think about which pokemon would compliment the others. Maybe I should go with Chimchar. It seems as though it would energetic which could really make the quality of any production that much better. However, the guide said turtwig are laidback which fits my personality. Piplups were inquistive.

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Chimchar
    TC: In Sig

"Ill take Chimchar" I said

" I think its ability to climb will be ideal for getting some really good footage."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (0/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)
    Items: None

Tony smiled as he accepted the pokeball. “Thank you, professor.” he said. “And I know how... intense... fire-types can be. I’ve even heard stories of what happens when a fire-type and their trainer start fighting with one another. I’ll do my best to handle them, and I thank you for your confidence in me.”

With that, Tony got out of the professor’s way, in time for him to speak with Renny, and let the chimchar out of its pokeball. “Hey little buddy.” he said. He picked up the pokemon. Hm... a female... what will I name her? he thought. “I think I’ll call you Ifrit. How’s that sound?” The chimchar smiled and nodded. “Char!” she then began climbing all over Tony. The trainer smiled and laughed a bit at the little monkey. “Come on, let’s see if the others are still where we can see them.” he said, heading out the front door and looking for Sophie’s group.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post
    @Rival Max
    *Approved*

You are given a Pokeball containing your brand new Chimchar.

Credit
    @AWA1997
    As you make your way out of the lab, you hear someone shout out.

"Hey there you are! Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

As you look you notice a girl a few years younger than yourself walk briskly over to you before grabbing your arm.

"Have you figured out where the Pokemon Centre is yet?" she asks, before lowering her voice. "Don't look. I'm being followed. Act natural."

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (0/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)]
    Items: None

Tony heard someone call out and immediately looked over. As she came over and grabbed his arm, she explained the situation. "Sorry, battery died." he said, playing along in case whoever was following could hear them. "And no, not yet, but there can't be many places for it to hide." he added, beginning to walk with her to find the Pokemon Center. He lowered his voice as well. "I'm new around here, so I honestly have no clue where anything is." he told her.