Thread: GCEA updates

GCEA updates

Hey, everyone, I wanted to give you all a heads up about some of the things happening in GCEA. If you have questions or comments as always feel free to ask.

1. GCEA Blue and Team Galatic: From this point forward I will be posting the gm updates every Friday. This means for those of you who post a little slower you can have to get your update in in that period. If you can not post once a week you need to contact me.

2. GCEA TGD: Dragon Master Mike will be working up a full list of rng rolls of the skills in TGD. If you have any suggestion or question you can contact him. I asked him to make a role for just about everything the skills would relate to.

3. GCEA 7 Year: For the month of August there will be a series of mini events, giveaways and double point options.

4.GCEA Achievement: Years ago we created an achievements thread. The purpose of the thread was to help people get points and unlock items. I feel now more than ever this would help the current pace of all the GCEA stories.

@Brettles @Noblejanobii @Shruikan @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Desolate Divine @Lychee @Suicune's Fire @5TailedDemonLizard @Truly

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Ive changed the Kanto Master List to match the Sinnoh Master List. This means that some evolutions have now been changed. In particular, there is no more tm evolution. The Sinnoh stone has replaced it.

@Noblejanobii @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

4. This post has been liked by: