Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Worked on and finished Zorua.

Goodnight!

Minccino.

Gothita

Solosis

I'M ON A ******* ROLL MAAAAAAAN
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-09-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Oh geez I gotta sleep. gd it. GOODNIGHT

Hai hai I'm back, peeps

I was afraid of having to do Frillish, but I'm SO glad I got it out of the way. That was a pain.

Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-10-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow look at you go! Are you doing all the Unova Pokemon? :O
    GCEA

As of now, I'm trying to get all of the basic stages of all the Unova Pokemon. So in a way, yeah! That's the long-term goal. XD

------------

6. This post has been liked by:

Oh wow I didn't see how many you'd done O_O Looking good! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Thanks, Gigi! Got Alomomola done now.

Archen Pixel-Over process
    Trubbish Pixel-Over process
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-10-2015 at 11:16 PM.

------------

About how long does it take you to make one of these? O: Yay speedpaints! C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Trubbish took 20 minutes because of its simplicity. Usually it takes about 45 minutes to an hour in really complex cases. Also, those videos were sped up x]

Thanks! Hopefully those two videos might shine some light on how I do things therefore maybe more people will try to do them themselves! I love on DeviantART when I see someone that was inspired by these. o v o I'm going to post these ones I found in spoiler tags. Please note that these are NOT by me, and the links to the originals are within the images.
    Spoiler:

By renaturnip

By Veenerick (a pretty well-known Pokemon pixel artist, his stuff is fantastic)

By Bucket-Boy

all by Negative Diamond

Okay, when I went back and saw all the ones Negative Diamond made I was inspired to make a Silver Chikorita. x]

15 minutes or so.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-11-2015 at 01:08 AM.

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh I like the old style ones! I really enjoy the dithering kind of shading. Nice Chikorita too!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Honestly, who was the idiot who made that decision? They obviously realised how stupid that was when its mega came along. xD Suddenly, faaaaaaabulous~

Awesome sigilyph. c: It just irks me slightly that there's NO shading on it whatsoever...except that tiny little piece under its head/body/part. xD Not saying that's you; it's someone in Game Freak's art direction. xD Anyway, looks very nice. c:

P.S. That miltank video is unviewable because it's on private. xD
    Sigilyph is a magical bird...totem. It does not abide by the rules of shading.

Shizam, though. These are wonderfully done Speed! They're delightfully cartoony and I wuv them so <3 Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-27-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

13. This post has been liked by: