Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    OK, so I'm not leaving IMMEDIATELY, but as of tomorrow I'm going to be on indefinite hiatus, effectively. At best I'll be lurking as usual, but even that seems unlikely. My duties elseware on the internet, however, have more hold on me AND I have to get a grip on life in general so some stuff has to be cut, and this is going to be it. AntIvOId is on indefinite hiatus as well for these same reasons, and as requested on my blog, I will demand a demotion from the Mod Position so someone else can take it.

Let's be clear: I want to come back to finish AntIvOId, as that was fun, but I kind of grew weary of that as it slowed down, and that's a binge shot. More likely, I may never return at all. I'll keep the links in my hotbar, but this might actually be it for me, for good. If that be the case, then I'm gonna say it now: Farewell, PxR and Pe2K! You've been amazing to me, and I will never forget some of you guys (@Neo Emolga @Sir Sivelos @Wander @Velocity @Death's Spook @Speed-X @Mad Max @Comatose @HKim @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Lord Celebi @Grassy_Aggron @Metal Gear Snivy and even more! Even @Goldwynaut). This place has been amazing for me, I can't say it enough, and though I've been on here for years, I need to get a move on with stuff IRL and think about the future some. Maybe we'll meet again? I don't know. I hope I can come back, but for now, all that'll be in my thoughts as per PxR are two links on my screen.

I'm going to put a link to where I'm going from here tomorrow, and mention anyone that could be interested, which includes anyone who played DTG2 here before it died. That post, VM or Blog will be the last message I put here for, potentially, forever. If anyone has glanced at my few Blogs, they'll hopefully know it's Destroy The Godmodder 0rigins, which will require extensive effort to GM. Hopefully I'll be back in a year, give or take a few months. I'm going to give out links to those who played AntIvOId to try DTG0, as well as anyone who played the miserably short-lived DTG here. The first impression here, I think, kind of fell flat due to a lack of members who constantly go to the F&G section. The Minecraft Forums where this game will take place (don't worry, you wont' need to know too much about Minecraft to play) does not have this noteworthy problem.

So, with that, I bid you adieu, hopefully just for now! One more post tomorrow, and then, it's off for the end, and a new beginning.

Wow that was kind of weird and poetic and lengthy. But PxR, you deserved it.

LE VANISH!!!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

2. This post has been liked by:

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Looks like the Nonexistent Tazz really is Nonexistent now. BA DUM TSS

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    OK, so I'm not leaving IMMEDIATELY, but as of tomorrow I'm going to be on indefinite hiatus, effectively. At best I'll be lurking as usual, but even that seems unlikely. My duties elseware on the internet, however, have more hold on me AND I have to get a grip on life in general so some stuff has to be cut, and this is going to be it. AntIvOId is on indefinite hiatus as well for these same reasons, and as requested on my blog, I will demand a demotion from the Mod Position so someone else can take it.

Let's be clear: I want to come back to finish AntIvOId, as that was fun, but I kind of grew weary of that as it slowed down, and that's a binge shot. More likely, I may never return at all. I'll keep the links in my hotbar, but this might actually be it for me, for good. If that be the case, then I'm gonna say it now: Farewell, PxR and Pe2K! You've been amazing to me, and I will never forget some of you guys (@Neo Emolga @Sir Sivelos @Wander @Velocity @Death's Spook @Speed-X @Mad Max @Comatose @HKim @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Lord Celebi @Grassy_Aggron @Metal Gear Snivy and even more! Even @Goldwynaut). This place has been amazing for me, I can't say it enough, and though I've been on here for years, I need to get a move on with stuff IRL and think about the future some. Maybe we'll meet again? I don't know. I hope I can come back, but for now, all that'll be in my thoughts as per PxR are two links on my screen.

I'm going to put a link to where I'm going from here tomorrow, and mention anyone that could be interested, which includes anyone who played DTG2 here before it died. That post, VM or Blog will be the last message I put here for, potentially, forever. If anyone has glanced at my few Blogs, they'll hopefully know it's Destroy The Godmodder 0rigins, which will require extensive effort to GM. Hopefully I'll be back in a year, give or take a few months. I'm going to give out links to those who played AntIvOId to try DTG0, as well as anyone who played the miserably short-lived DTG here. The first impression here, I think, kind of fell flat due to a lack of members who constantly go to the F&G section. The Minecraft Forums where this game will take place (don't worry, you wont' need to know too much about Minecraft to play) does not have this noteworthy problem.

So, with that, I bid you adieu, hopefully just for now! One more post tomorrow, and then, it's off for the end, and a new beginning.

Wow that was kind of weird and poetic and lengthy. But PxR, you deserved it.

LE VANISH!!!
    I wish you nothing but the best Latio! Without you GCEA wouldnt have made it past PE2K. You have been a valuable asset to the this community and your WAR efforts showed off your skill. Please know that life is long and that whatever little messes you get yourself into you will have time to get yourself out of. The way you see the world today will not be the way you see it in 5 years. Fight hard for what you want but try to make time to enjoy some of the little moments in between.

Thanks again for everything you did.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

5. This post has been liked by:

I absolutely disappeared and probably won't be super-duper active now but I'm back-ish!
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome back Gigi! :3

Thanks for everything Tazz! Good luck with wherever your path takes you! I hope you come back and visit! :D
    GCEA

Many of you probably don't remember me since I've joined then I've disappeared in thin air. In the end I was busy dealing with other forum related activity such as SPC but now that SPC is closing, I might as well return and become part of the community. I need a new home. My name is Krysta although some might know me as other names such as Trevor from SPC. I'm considering on staying here for good this time it's nice to meet you all. -shyly waves-

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hello! Welcome back! :) I was sorry to hear that SPC shut down :( I hope you have fun here. I think we have a few SPC refugees around! :) @Nyanja
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanja View Post
    Many of you probably don't remember me since I've joined then I've disappeared in thin air. In the end I was busy dealing with other forum related activity such as SPC but now that SPC is closing, I might as well return and become part of the community. I need a new home. My name is Krysta although some might know me as other names such as Trevor from SPC. I'm considering on staying here for good this time it's nice to meet you all. -shyly waves-
    Well hello! :D Welcome back to the forum, or welcome officially to the forum. x) You're indeed encouraged to make PXR your home if you think it would make a good one for you. We're all friendly and looking for new friends! :D

It is very sad about SPC. :c It sucks when important places like that close down.

URPG Staff

So, yeah.

I don't know if many people knew/care, but I disappeared off the face of the Earth kind of, and haven't really been on here, but I'm back now. I really wish I could give an excuse, but it was more so me helping another forum up, dealing with schoolwork, helping run a battling section for another forum, and just my gaming habits. I'll be active here again hopefully, and I'll figure that out somehow. I do want to apologize to staff for leaving for awhile as an admin no less, and to members that may have needed my help. hopefully everything will improve from here.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Glad you're back, LD! :)
    GCEA