Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hahaha a fork! That's brilliant! It looks great, Speed! :D

I haven't forgotten, I just haven't thought of anything good yet. All I can think about is a toaster for some weird reason xD

I'll be back when I think of a cute idea!
    REQUEST A TOASTER. DO IT.

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Trainer17 @Lunar Latias

Hey guys, just wondering if you've thought of something! xD I figured you guys might have forgotten about this whole thread, lawl. (I wouldn't blame you; I've had a lot on my mind too)
    AADFHAGDH NO, OF COURSE I DIDN'T FORGET. Work has been busy and I haven't thought of an affinity yet. X.x;; But I will see what I can come up with today.

And ohmigosh that fork Axibian is so adorable I can't even. X3 Great job, Speed!

Hey @Sarah, a toaster would be awesome! I'm imagining it having slots in its back that you can insert stuff into and it pops when ready. XD Probably not doable, but it's an awesome mental image.
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 02-16-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Hahah, sorry, guys, just wanted to make sure! xD I suppose I'm being a little silly.

Btw a toaster is totally doable. :o Sounds really awesome!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

OKAY you guys convinced me!

Toaster axie pleaaaaase! I'm thinking red with silver detailing (my toaster is red :D). And maybe an electric outlet-type tail? Female please? Maybe some kinda spike/wing-like things could pop out of her back when she gets surprised or sneezes? XD

(And if you're using the bases from the other thread, I love the second one x3 But whatever works is totally fine with me!)

And you don't need to follow my ideas if you think of something that works better. :) Open to colour changes and stuff too. Whatever you think looks good, I trust you. 8D

Thanks Speedy! Can't wait to see it! :D :D :D

(Also I love those baby ones, they're so cute!!)
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

I lack imagination and creativity. But I hasn't forgotten! I'm looking towards a cool smuggy kind of axi..but I was wondering if it could have some sort mawhawkish hair on top? X3 silverish blue is what I'm aiming for..and for affinity; fire :3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

8. This post has been liked by:

You guys rock. XD sorry again if I seemed like I was rushing anyone, I'm just super excited!

Omg I love that idea Sarah! That. Is. Perfect. I love the pop-out fin idea! I think I'll make her have slits in her back where her fins should be, and make them do just that! Ahmg that is perfect. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

And sam, I can totally do that! You mentioned a mohawk, want me to go all-out rock star on this one? 8D @Trainer17

EDIT: This is totally Speed-X here and not Suicune's Fire requesting the following from Suicune's Fire!

Axibian...
    Whose affinity is Viridian! :D

Thanks, Xanthe. You're the best.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 02-17-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

10. This post has been liked by:

You guys rock. XD sorry again if I seemed like I was rushing anyone, I'm just super excited!

Omg I love that idea Sarah! That. Is. Perfect. I love the pop-out fin idea! I think I'll make her have slits in her back where her fins should be, and make them do just that! Ahmg that is perfect. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

And sam, I can totally do that! You mentioned a mohawk, want me to go all-out rock star on this one? 8D @Trainer17
    Actually I felt otherwise. I mean I know you're a big sweetheart ♡ and I didn't want to barrage you down with a request of my own x3 you has a gift and I still say thank you for your contribution towards PxR!

AND YES PUNK ROCK STAR axi ftw! We have too many cutesies atm so we need to offset that with a single coolie. Make the mawhawk somewhat similar to Kovu (lion king II) and the flame or fire like emblem on his chest (make it a male yes) x3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

12. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm glad you like the idea Speed! The pop out fins sound perfect! Wheee! Can't wait! :D
    GCEA

14. This post has been liked by:

EDIT: This is totally Speed-X here and not Suicune's Fire requesting the following from Suicune's Fire!

Axibian...
    Whose affinity is Viridian! :D

Thanks, Xanthe. You're the best.
    Oh, @Speed-X, you're too kind. ;D Here's your Viridian Axibian!

16. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh, @Speed-X, you're too kind. ;D Here's your Viridian Axibian!

LOL that is adorable, Xanthe!!! Love the skin texture :)
    GCEA