Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I DUNNO! I still can't decide if I wanna change the color or not. Dunno if yellow and blue work well in tandem with "time" affinity =3
    I think it will! O: I mean, any colour could be associated with time, based on your interpretation!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Urgh, I can't think of anything. xD So I'm gonna go all artistic and say a pencil. See what you can do with this!

Colour: Erm, purple and grey? Like a royal purple, not a lilac or something. xD and a light-ish grey.
    If you need a third colour for something, use a dark grey pls. :3
    Affinity: Pencil
    Sex: Female

3. This post has been liked by:

Thanks you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wow, Speed! O: I love it so far! How cool! :D And omg, the fins pop out and are bread shaped. xD That's gold. Fantastic design work! O:
    asdfdsfa thank you xD As soon as Sarah said something about a toaster and fins that extend / pop out when surprised, I was like, YES BREAD xD

These are coming out really well Speed! I finally got an idea that hit me recently. So I can finally request something =D.

Request: Color - Yellow and Blue (maybe have the tail like 2 arrows like hands on a clock. One being short and the other long)
    Affinity: Time
    Sex: Male

I couldn't think of a good suiting color for them =3 so I went with 2 I like...rather than red trying to make a Pika look-alike you know. Might be good to stay away from that thought lol.

Maybe have the tail like 2 arrows like hands on a clock. One being short and the other long. Maybe like a clock (like a swirl or something similar?) look on it somewhere (chest or arm). I don't know if the eye(s) would work as a suitable location (as like the pupil)?
    Time? Clocks? Omg I love all of these ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Urgh, I can't think of anything. xD So I'm gonna go all artistic and say a pencil. See what you can do with this!

Colour: Erm, purple and grey? Like a royal purple, not a lilac or something. xD and a light-ish grey.
    If you need a third colour for something, use a dark grey pls. :3
    Affinity: Pencil
    Sex: Female
    OH MY GOD HNNNNG THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Time? Clocks? Omg I love all of these ideas!
    I tried thinking of something (with like a swirl like design). Then it suddenly hit me when thinking of PMD (Explorers of Sky). PMD Explorers -
    Spoiler:
    Seriously a Time Gear would've been awesome, but maybe not going into something related to that stuff xD. I could imaging it though!
    Just something "time" based would be awesome. I even thought as much as like "sands of time" or like an hourglass, but couldn't think up anything super special off the fly xD. Maybe by tomorrow if I can figure out anything "super."

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

asdfdsfa thank you xD As soon as Sarah said something about a toaster and fins that extend / pop out when surprised, I was like, YES BREAD xD
    XDD No worries! You deserve all the praise you get. c:

Speed, February 2016:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X
    "YES BREAD"

8. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OH MY GOD HNNNNG THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME <3
    XD Well I'm sure you think of something epic to do with a pencil. I shall leave all design elements up to you! <3

LOL @Xanthe quoting Speed. XD

Administrator

Actually if it's not too late @Speed-X I may go change it up like I mentioned. It just hit me what might make it easier (both design and color wise).

The time is upon us...

Actually if it's not too late @Speed-X I may go change it up like I mentioned. It just hit me what might make it easier (both design and color wise).
    Definitely not too late! I always post up a design sketch before I make the final art anyhow in case anything needs to be changed. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Administrator

Definitely not too late! I always post up a design sketch before I make the final art anyhow in case anything needs to be changed. :>

Alright thanks! Just updated the original request post. I thought more on it as to what might fit better. Then again if something sounds better to you as the artist go for it! I'm not very creative when it comes to design choices xD

The time is upon us...

@Trainer17

Lemme know if there's anything you want changed! :o in the mean time I'm going to work on Eric's request

Edit: Dark blue needed to be darker
    I know you're a big fan of PMD, and your whole mention of time gears completely sold me. xD Sorry if it's not 100% what you were looking for; I figured that you might like a time gear theme! :D If there's ANYTHING you want me to change, just say so! @Chakramaster

I'm not sure how I mentioned Chakramaster earlier? xD
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-21-2016 at 12:00 AM.

------------

14. This post has been liked by: