Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

Edit: Dark blue needed to be darker
    I know you're a big fan of PMD, and your whole mention of time gears completely sold me. xD Sorry if it's not 100% what you were looking for; I figured that you might like a time gear theme! :D If there's ANYTHING you want me to change, just say so! @Chakramaster

I'm not sure how I mentioned Chakramaster earlier? xD
    I know you only mentioned my name, but I don't remember seeing a "mention" until you edit this in...? anyway to the point

OMG it's like when I mentioned that you read my mind hahaha! I suddenly thought about it while watching your stream....yesterday I think it was? Hearing the PMD music I thought....maybe a "time" idea would be awesome. So I threw in a random thought about PMD lol. It certainly gave me the idea lol.

Either way it's AMAZING Speed! Everything from the time gear to the swirls in the eyes for like it's pupils. There's always things we think of down the line when we have another look at these, but right now it came out really well and I love it! From the gills on the face (the arrow design is perfect) and the tails as well!

Don't worry about it not being 100%. It turned out really well. I mentioned the time gear idea in case you thought of something that worked really well with it and it looks like it turned out REALLY well! =D

Thanks again Speed! These Axibians are really awesome!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    That time-gear axie is pretty awesome, Speed! :D Its eyes look as though they're totally hypnotising!

@Trainer17

Lemme know if there's anything you want changed! :o in the mean time I'm going to work on Eric's request

Edit: Dark blue needed to be darker
    I know you're a big fan of PMD, and your whole mention of time gears completely sold me. xD Sorry if it's not 100% what you were looking for; I figured that you might like a time gear theme! :D If there's ANYTHING you want me to change, just say so! @Chakramaster

I'm not sure how I mentioned Chakramaster earlier? xD
    I LOVE IT! <3 I don't want anything changed x3 He looks pretty kickass as he is right now! Esp that tattoo ;'3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Last design for now! :D @Lunar Latias

As usual, let me know if there's something I need to change that just totally sticks out to you! :o I decided to kinda go for a grayish-violet to bring the palette together a little bit better. :>

I think, actually, I'm going to make a representing OC that's affinity is pixels. Or something. xD I'll let you guys know how that turns out, lawl

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Oh my gosh, Speed, stop being so amazing! I can't believe you've finished those so quickly! XD Wow. Impressive. c: You awesomecake, you.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Last design for now! :D @Lunar Latias

As usual, let me know if there's something I need to change that just totally sticks out to you! :o I decided to kinda go for a grayish-violet to bring the palette together a little bit better. :>

I think, actually, I'm going to make a representing OC that's affinity is pixels. Or something. xD I'll let you guys know how that turns out, lawl
    IT'S A PENCIL. XD Oh gosh, that's flippin' cute! Now she can graffiti all the walls and erase stuffs. Bahaha.

I like the colours you chose, too. :3

Also that pixel affinity...do it. xD That sounds like it would be awesome!

Hmm.... how about a robot/cell phone one, with a screen on it's belly, and maybe plus eyeballs? Haha idk, do what you think would look nice. :P

Quote Originally Posted by the_lamiest View Post
    Hmm.... how about a robot/cell phone one, with a screen on it's belly, and maybe plus eyeballs? Haha idk, do what you think would look nice. :P
    Sounds awesome. O: I'd love to see it.

And the pixel one DOES sound awesome! XD DO IIIIIITTT!

I'm basically merging this thread with the other one (though not literally, that would be a MESS), that way to avoid confusion since the threads serve almost the same purposes. :> So I'm gonna lock this one. Thanks guys!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------