Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    does that mean I have to buy an Adrenaline Orb to use Diplomacy on Kannari this cycle so she will trust us again ?
    I wouldn't worry about getting the compliant status back, we don't have a reason to go back and talk to her right now. Besides, it's not like she hates us now, she just isn't completely compliant.

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well that investigation could've gone better. Stupid limited mobility inside her shop.

Seems Kannari isn't a stalker though, so there goes that theory.
    I think we overlooked the fact that the priestess whatever said Imeadisiea was "not right" or w/e. Although that was back when she had a medallion I think.
    I'm not 100% on these investigations, though. Didn't we also get a "not suspicious" on Orin, too?

Of course, we _do_ keep seeing messages about an "impostor..."

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    does that mean I have to buy an Adrenaline Orb to use Diplomacy on Kannari this cycle so she will trust us again ?
    I think Lychee might be giving you an orb... I'm not sure why, but I'd say save it until you know what you want to do.

Until then, we keep searching and solving puzzles, yes?

@ARandomTool If you see this before the time is up, can you use Diplomacy with Cepillu the priestess? I believe she'll let us into the crypt in the Graveyard.

@Arrow-Jolteon If you see this before time is up, can you go search the Graveyard? You have Security, I'm guessing the crypt can be broken into, unless Nicklefool has spoken with Cepillu, in which case you might be able to waltz right in.

@LKWayvern Reminder for me to remind you to do Cepillu's Treehouse tomorrow. It's allegedly got corruption, so if you go there you can knock it out in one go.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    I think we overlooked the fact that the priestess whatever said Imeadisiea was "not right" or w/e. Although that was back when she had a medallion I think.
    I'm not 100% on these investigations, though. Didn't we also get a "not suspicious" on Orin, too?

Of course, we _do_ keep seeing messages about an "impostor..."
    No we got a "very suspicious" for Orin. I just checked. I was mistaken before when I stated otherwise.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@LKWayvern Reminder for me to remind you to do Cepillu's Treehouse tomorrow. It's allegedly got corruption, so if you go there you can knock it out in one go.
    Do we know if there's a Pokemon that needs a medicine check beforehand though, or is it just the Corruption's Eye?

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Do we know if there's a Pokemon that needs a medicine check beforehand though, or is it just the Corruption's Eye?

Ok so actually-- I may be very wrong here. Cepillu said there was "something afoul" in both her treehouse and Yasha's residence. You're doing Yasha's place now -- it's a filing cabinet, right?

So it may actually not be an eye of corruption. I'm thinking more like, Stalker artifacts that they've got locked up!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    No we got a "very suspicious" for Orin. I just checked. I was mistaken before when I stated otherwise.
    Fair enough! I didn't check before posting. Good catch, I guess that clears one more citizen!

7. This post has been liked by:

Ok so actually-- I may be very wrong here. Cepillu said there was "something afoul" in both her treehouse and Yasha's residence. You're doing Yasha's place now -- it's a filing cabinet, right?

So it may actually not be an eye of corruption. I'm thinking more like, Stalker artifacts that they've got locked up!
    Yes, presently I'm unlocking Yasha's filing cabinet, since that requires a Dark type to open.
    If anyone else wants to scout out the tree house I won't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Yes, presently I'm unlocking Yasha's filing cabinet, since that requires a Dark type to open.
    If anyone else wants to scout out the tree house I won't complain.
    If you can wait until the next cycle i'll check the tree house, but if someone wants to this cycle i'll understand

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

@Arrow-Jolteon If you see this before time is up, can you go search the Graveyard? You have Security, I'm guessing the crypt can be broken into, unless Nicklefool has spoken with Cepillu, in which case you might be able to waltz right in.
    Sure thing!

The new picross spells out 51, which could be
    (51) Reuse and Recycle, or
    51. Vye the Bisharp, who is dead.