Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    The new picross spells out 51, which could be
    (51) Reuse and Recycle, or
    51. Vye the Bisharp, who is dead.
    i hope it's (51) Reuse and Recycle

What does the team think could the picross be that something is at (51) Reuse and Recycle,
    or could it be a single part of a of a hit-list.

What does everyone think ?
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-10-2019 at 10:05 AM.

I don't think the hit-list thing is too likely. Or rather, I don't think Yasha is suspicious which is what a hitlist would suggest. Our interview with Yasha didn't mention anything about Vye, and the post where we found the picross described the cabinet as something too keep the evil contained, pandora's box style.

We definitely should check out the Reuse Recycle, It's probably the safest bet.

But I do want to remind that there's a scratched pattern Scanner in the Delta Den that we'll need to get through at some point or other. Truly you should get a screenshot and put it in the chat, just in case we unlock something for showing we've completed properly.

VPP

Nice work with the picross!!
    But yeah, defs should put up a screenshot if you have one.
    @Neo Emolga
    Speaking of which! Idk if this maze somehow slipped under the radar, but here it is, completed!
    ...And with a few bonus scribbles ♡
    20191011_012722.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    @Neo Emolga
    Speaking of which! Idk if this maze somehow slipped under the radar, but here it is, completed!
    20191011_012722.jpg
    Yeah, I actually did the maze too... but I didn't "get" anything from it so I just let it go.

[edit: and can I just say that it drives me nuts that nothing we've found so far interacts with the map? I want so badly to overlay one of these "solveables" with the map and have it point to something ARGh]

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    We definitely should check out the Reuse Recycle, It's probably the safest bet.

But I do want to remind that there's a scratched pattern Scanner in the Delta Den that we'll need to get through at some point or other. Truly you should get a screenshot and put it in the chat, just in case we unlock something for showing we've completed properly.
    51.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i hope it's (51) Reuse and Recycle

What does the team think could the picross be that something is at (51) Reuse and Recycle,
    or could it be a single part of a of a hit-list.

What does everyone think ?
    There are two currently unlocked locations under 51: (51) Reuse and Recycle, and (51a) Heaped Cave. I think those should be key targets tomorrow, as well as (9) Orolaph's Budding Florist shop.

Of course, with Neo taking (a bit) over, I wouldn't be surprised if this were all a "Raid on Area 51" gag.

There are two currently unlocked locations under 51: (51) Reuse and Recycle, and (51a) Heaped Cave. I think those should be key targets tomorrow, as well as (9) Orolaph's Budding Florist shop.

Of course, with Neo taking (a bit) over, I wouldn't be surprised if this were all a "Raid on Area 51" gag.
    i'm willing to check (51) Reuse and Recycle or (51a) Heaped Cave if everyone is ok with that

i'm willing to check (51) Reuse and Recycle or (51a) Heaped Cave if everyone is ok with that
    Go for it, though you don't have to keep asking permission. If you're in a position to search a place then go for it.

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Go for it, though you don't have to keep asking permission. If you're in a position to search a place then go for it.
    The reason why I'm asking is someone else might want to search the same location that I would be ( for example: DracoBolt the Pikachu might want to search a location but seconds before my post shows in the other thread Adrian Aylian the Lucario searches that exact same location during the same day/night cycle )

The reason why I'm asking is someone else might want to search the same location that I would be ( for example: DracoBolt the Pikachu might want to search a location but seconds before my post shows in the other thread Adrian Aylian the Lucario searches that exact same location during the same day/night cycle )
    If you have time before the cycle ends (and the mods haven't written a response) I think you can feel free to change it.

I appreciate you asking here first! I think we will have the best success with good coordination, and lose fewer innocent souls to things like... y'know, Indulge eating them.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ohhhhh, it's been a long, long week...

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    @Neo Emolga
    20191011_012722.jpg

You spend a good while trying to discern this strange and infernal paper and its enigmatic nautre, trying to make sense of its complexity and discern what it is even supposed to be for. For a while, it takes time to grasp what its purpose is and why it even exists. You figure to most Pokémon, this looks like nothing and simply leaves anyone who looks at it with a cold and hollow feeling. But you feel it is definitely connected to the Stalkers, and even to the Abyss on a deeper level.

But after some time of analyzing it, it suddenly makes sense to you and you make the connection. It plays out like a cipher, but not in any worded format. This whole time, you were looking for a word or a coherent message in English, but instead, it's an insignia that actually serves as the key to whatever this unlocks. When you finally discern it, it seems almost like twisted scrawl, but you get a chill of a feeling that perhaps, somewhere, in some dark, horrendous place probably far outside the plane of the living, this scrawl actually means something... macabre...

[BASAL Password] has been added to the Team Inventory.

With the meaning of this BASAL labyrinth-like paper discerned, you put it away, swallowing hard. To you, it was almost like taking a lesson in learning the language of evil...

Yeah, I actually did the maze too... but I didn't "get" anything from it so I just let it go.

[edit: and can I just say that it drives me nuts that nothing we've found so far interacts with the map? I want so badly to overlay one of these "solveables" with the map and have it point to something ARGh]

51.jpg
    You investigate the picross algorithm, trying to work through what this piece of dark evidence is supposed to be and why the Stalkers conjured something like this. To most normal Pokémon, this is beyond their capability to figure out, and it seems to be something only the Enthrallers would know what their purpose is for. You have a feeling this coded message was locked away because some Yaru Pokémon knew it was evil, but couldn't discern why and felt it would be better to keep it contained.

However, to an Emissary such as yourself, you're able to investigate this further than any native Pokémon of Yaru. It takes you time to understand what this is trying to hide, but eventually, after studying it from different angles and working through its complexities, it begins to make sense. At least to some degree.

At long last, you realize this was an encrypted message from one Enthraller to another. After decrypting it, you find a two-digit number of "51", which seems to be conclusive at first. However, you find there is another hidden level of security to this message that an ordinary Yaru Pokémon would never be able to figure out even if they discerned the initial two-digit number.

You realize the encrypted message is transposed on a thicker than normal piece of paper, but by removing two hidden slits in two of the corners, the paper further unfolds, and then you see the 51 is doubled to revel the full and complete code: 5151.

[Four-Digit Code: 5151] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You shudder to think what might happen if a Pokémon enters only "51" on whatever contraption this code is designated for...

11. This post has been liked by: