Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Username: Sonic20
    Minecraft Name: Soncian

The pixelmon server sounds interesting, and I've considered pixelmon for a while and so I'm deciding to get it, just two questions:

1: Is it possible to toggle mods on and off? I would enjoy having normal survival, time to time.

2: Also, does it automatically work if you have it when you go on the server? Just wondering, again.

1) Yeah, all you need to do is move the Pixelmon Folder from your Mod's folder, and it's working like normal.

2) Yes, all you need to do is have it installed with the latest version to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    1) Yeah, all you need to do is move the Pixelmon Folder from your Mod's folder, and it's working like normal.

2) Yes, all you need to do is have it installed with the latest version to join.
    Ah.

I figured number 1 out, since I could also just switch off my forge account.

And thanks for number 2. I'd be interested in helping out with building since I have a lot of experience from the Xbox360 version of minecraft, but I also need to figure out this mod more.

That's ok, I can PM you the IP if you want to get work on it. Also, do you have Skype? might be easier to discuss ideas on there.

Username: Dragotech
    Minecraft Username: TruDragoneer
    Preferred Server:...
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

Username: PixelByte
    Minecraft name: LinkedHorizon
    Preffered server: Either, probably Mineplex or a few smaller servers I usually go on.

Senior Administrator

Hopefully we might be able to play together on our own Minecraft server someday.

Was anyone thinking about getting one? They aren't that hard/expensive to obtain through a hosting website... I would do it myself, but I forget to add money to my PayPal account and have seen three servers go down and disappear that way...
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    For the, like, four or five of you who still probably most likely not care about this, I found a thingy which hosts a server that runs pretty smoothly for something that's free. The IP is MetalGearSnivy.aternos.me. I can adjust it to fit how ever many people want to use it, with the max I can set it to is one. Just let me know by sending me a PM, VM, or talk to me on Skype if you want to use it and how many people so I can put it up and adjust it for how many there are.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Senior Administrator

So I found another free server in case people want to play minecraft. The idea is one person has to activate it when people want to play each time.

https://aternos.org/