Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I love all of these! The shaymins and mimikyus are so cute. And I related SO MUCH to the wanting kids comic. *is aroace* Also holy crap, you're improving so fast! Gives me motivation to work more on my human character drawings I was doing.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I love all of these! The shaymins and mimikyus are so cute. And I related SO MUCH to the wanting kids comic. *is aroace* Also holy crap, you're improving so fast! Gives me motivation to work more on my human character drawings I was doing.
    Practicing every day has its perks, but also its downsides. I'm starting to feel some pain in my wrist so I might need to slow a bit down. ^^;

But thank you! The shaymin and mimikyu variants are always so fun to do. If you have any particular flower or pokemon you want to see used I'd be more than happy to do like a yanmega or heracross mimikyu for you. And yeah I want kids but idk if I'll actually make them. Homebrew is so last year. XD So adoption seems like the best solution.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Practicing every day has its perks, but also its downsides. I'm starting to feel some pain in my wrist so I might need to slow a bit down. ^^;

But thank you! The shaymin and mimikyu variants are always so fun to do. If you have any particular flower or pokemon you want to see used I'd be more than happy to do like a yanmega or heracross mimikyu for you. And yeah I want kids but idk if I'll actually make them. Homebrew is so last year. XD So adoption seems like the best solution.
    Yeah, I agree, though I don't always practice the same things. I need to get better at it in general. XD

Oh wow, I'd love that! Either of those would be great! And yeah, that makes sense. If I wanted kids, I'd totally adopt too.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah, I agree, though I don't always practice the same things. I need to get better at it in general. XD

Oh wow, I'd love that! Either of those would be great! And yeah, that makes sense. If I wanted kids, I'd totally adopt too.
    Hey no shame in recognizing that! We all can stand to improve. I still need to learn how legs work. Also I need to stop forgetting to give people eyebrows. They have those and I tend to forget sometimes. A lot of the times.

Okay! Those will be the next mimikyus I tackle then! It might be a little while since I'm focusing on Art Fight atm but that'll be what I do next.
    / / / / / / / /

Hey no shame in recognizing that! We all can stand to improve. I still need to learn how legs work. Also I need to stop forgetting to give people eyebrows. They have those and I tend to forget sometimes. A lot of the times.

Okay! Those will be the next mimikyus I tackle then! It might be a little while since I'm focusing on Art Fight atm but that'll be what I do next.
    True. XD I also need to learn how legs work. Always make them too long or too short (so it looks noticeably weird XD). Working on it!

Awesome! And that's fine, can't wait to see them when you get around to it!

Administrator

Do gotta day all the variants are really well done. I know most people say they much prefer non-human characters cause they're easier to draw. So it's really nice to see your human characters coming along really well too, Noble. Well done on these!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Do gotta day all the variants are really well done. I know most people say they much prefer non-human characters cause they're easier to draw. So it's really nice to see your human characters coming along really well too, Noble. Well done on these!
    Humans take a lot more effort to draw in my opinion, which is why I'm kinda favorite the animals for this art fight, but I'm definitely picking out a few human characters to work on as well. Hopefully I can continue to progress as I learn things.

True. XD I also need to learn how legs work. Always make them too long or too short (so it looks noticeably weird XD). Working on it!

Awesome! And that's fine, can't wait to see them when you get around to it!
    Yo same. The trick that I'm still working on using is the crotch is usually the halfway mark for the body, so if you measure from the top of the head to the crotch with you fingers, then that same length should line up from the crotch to the heels. Does that make any sense? XD

Yeah I gotta be careful I might be overworking my wrist a little.
    / / / / / / / /

Humans take a lot more effort to draw in my opinion, which is why I'm kinda favorite the animals for this art fight, but I'm definitely picking out a few human characters to work on as well. Hopefully I can continue to progress as I learn things.

Yo same. The trick that I'm still working on using is the crotch is usually the halfway mark for the body, so if you measure from the top of the head to the crotch with you fingers, then that same length should line up from the crotch to the heels. Does that make any sense? XD

Yeah I gotta be careful I might be overworking my wrist a little.
    Okay, I'll try that! (And yep, makes perfect sense).

Oh yeah, definitely. I'm always wary of getting wrist problems when I'm drawing a lot, so I definitely try to be careful. Luckily I haven't had any problem so far.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Okay, I'll try that! (And yep, makes perfect sense).

Oh yeah, definitely. I'm always wary of getting wrist problems when I'm drawing a lot, so I definitely try to be careful. Luckily I haven't had any problem so far.
    Yeah for a while I've been drawing daily with no issue but then I did like four art fight pieces in a day and that definitely strained my wrist so I gotta be more cautious now. XD
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Another batch of Art Fight attacks:

Spoiler:

/ / / / / / / /

11. This post has been liked by: