Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Nothing hugely off-script has happened so far, though they did capture a goblin so I had to quickly make up a name (stuck with "Gookli") and was acting him out. It was hard to keep a straight face some of the time. xD
    I DMed a pilot session to get my fraternity brothers introduced to the game last year and, instead of using valuable brainpower coming up with a decent name, I named the first goblin that they captured "Gooblin", and then he ended up having brothers: "Dooblin, Booblin, and Nooblin". Not my proudest moment, to be sure.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

2. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I've been wanting to play D&D for the ongest time, but I have no RL friends, let alone people I could meet up with regularly... I did start watching Critical Roll recently though, and I will reccomend it to everyone. Matt Mercer is awesome at descriptions and NPCs alike.

https://roll20.net/
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAS Critical Role is amazing! And yes, Matt is incredible. Just awesome. B) Have you started watching their new campaign or their Vox Machina one? O:

YES I have heard of Roll 20! Maybe we should play sometime! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    I DMed a pilot session to get my fraternity brothers introduced to the game last year and, instead of using valuable brainpower coming up with a decent name, I named the first goblin that they captured "Gooblin", and then he ended up having brothers: "Dooblin, Booblin, and Nooblin". Not my proudest moment, to be sure.
    That. Is fantastic. I applaud you. xD

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAS Critical Role is amazing! And yes, Matt is incredible. Just awesome. B) Have you started watching their new campaign or their Vox Machina one? O:

YES I have heard of Roll 20! Maybe we should play sometime! xD
    The new one for now, though I plan on going back and watching the original campaign once I'm caught up. I'm only on episdoe 2 so far though. I love the characters though, Mollymauk (Is that how it's spell his name? Taliesin's character) is my favorite so far, but they all work so well together, it seems more like watching a scripted TV show at times.
    Last edited by Shruikan; 03-06-2018 at 10:33 AM.

I love the concept of d&d, but I've never had the opportunity to really play. Me and my sibling have played around with it a bit, but never really played a proper game; we've wanted to get around to playing proper, but scheduling is hard.
    One of my current side projects is making 5e pokemon stats, which is a surprisingly enjoyable hobby.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't know a lot about d&d but it sounds pretty fun. I'm too shy to play with randoms in real life though. XD
    GCEA

Administrator

Adventure Zone was the name of the one I mentioned. It's their podcast. The Mcelroy brothers that do. Sounded pretty interesting when I overheard my brother listening to it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Adventure Zone was the name of the one I mentioned. It's their podcast. The Mcelroy brothers that do. Sounded pretty interesting when I overheard my brother listening to it.
    TAZ is phenomenal! I highly recommend it to anyone wondering what D&D can be at close to its best.

Current Projects:
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Last semester I got into a campaign for the first time, and had a lot of fun. It was a homemade campaign by the DM. This semester we're doing a sequel to it, and I am so much better at using my character's powers.

There have been many shenanigans. The two most interesting shenanigans being that half the NPCs in the game are now named after my paladin, and events in the first session of the new campaign have led to a religion springing up around our bard, which the entire party is very eagerly spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    The Adventure Zone is incredible. I think it's may favorite, like, story, across any medium.

I have some experience with DMing with an online group over Skype/Discord, so I am wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a PXR Dungeons and Dragons group?

Current Projects: