Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    @Kentucky Fried Torchic I may not have time, but I have interest, for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    I have some experience with DMing with an online group over Skype/Discord, so I am wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a PXR Dungeons and Dragons group?
    Anxiety says no, but everything else is screaming yes.

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    @Kentucky Fried Torchic I may not have time, but I have interest, for what it's worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Anxiety says no, but everything else is screaming yes.
    I'll keep y'all in mind, and see if we get any more interest. Got an idea for a campaign setting too.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    I have some experience with DMing with an online group over Skype/Discord, so I am wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a PXR Dungeons and Dragons group?
    I'd be interested, but depending on timezones & if it's text or voice I might not be able to take part. Put me down as a maybe?

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I'd be interested, but depending on timezones & if it's text or voice I might not be able to take part. Put me down as a maybe?
    You got it. I was thinking of doing it over Discord or Skype rather than solely text-based. Easier to do funny character voices that way.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

6. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I'd like to get involved, however I am not in a great position to do so. Monday nights, I have Anime Mondays (weekly gathering I started to watch Anime), Tuesday and Wednesday Nights I have university, Friday and Sunday night's I have Youth Group and Church, which only leaves thursday and Saturday.

It seems like the sort of thing that needs to be semi regular, I just don't think I have the time for it.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Revival, because I played my first round today! It was fun. :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Congrats! Did you die? :P

I'm in a tiny team of three, playing through the ultra-gothic, vampire stereotype "Curse of Strahd" campaign right now. It's set up with so many mysteries, milestone leveling when we solve mysteries, and just endless ENDLESS monsters.
    When we were early levels everything else was so OP nearly all of us died at one point or another (and Curse of Strahd has very strict and difficult rules on revival) so now we have adopted the "jump out of windows to get away!" Battle strategy. It works!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Congrats! Did you die? :P

I'm in a tiny team of three, playing through the ultra-gothic, vampire stereotype "Curse of Strahd" campaign right now. It's set up with so many mysteries, milestone leveling when we solve mysteries, and just endless ENDLESS monsters.
    When we were early levels everything else was so OP nearly all of us died at one point or another (and Curse of Strahd has very strict and difficult rules on revival) so now we have adopted the "jump out of windows to get away!" Battle strategy. It works!
    Nah, we only did one battle so far, and my party won. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    WHAT!

!!!

TELL ME!!!

I played another day game on Saturday and I played Vletiznahv Kolyetya, or Vlet, a "Russian" bugbear barbarian who used to have a slave trade business. XD But he wasn't so good at running a business, so he eventually lost all his slaves and now owes a bunch of people money. He was very fun to play, with an average intelligence but a Wisdom score of 4. Which was a -3 to everything Wisdom based. XD He took most things literally and was very good at smashing things with his greataxe.

The game went for 13.5 hours, and descended into chaos when one of the PCs began attacking the other, because the other murdered one of the ship's crew and the other PC was not happy. XD This happened while my character and two others were having a discussion in another room (technically another dimension) so we all came out to see absolute chaos on the ship's deck. We had to cut the session at the end of that fight because it was 1am and we needed to go home. XD So it's gonna be a two-parter!

We also recorded the session for the party member who couldn't make it, so I'm in the process of editing it before I send it to her. xD