Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Looks like that statue got fixed up nicely. I think I'll head over and visit Kannari's home and receive our reward. If there's time while I'm in the area, I think I'll take a quick search around Kannari's workshhop (15a)

VPP

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Alright, well. I feel like I didn't really learn anything new. But it does seem like we're on the right track to... I don't know, assembling a Pokemon out of component parts. It's macabre.

Some things I want to check on my way to my business:

I want to take the [Indigo Scaly Patch] and see if it matches up with an indentation on the (2) Swollen Blister Tavern's Fountain Mosaic, and
    I want to carry the [Medallion of the Pathological] with me to test its size against the {Gem-Encrusted Chest}. I don't want to actually put them together yet... Just a precaution. If a Stalker came by and saw my work in progress, I think it'd give them a heads up.

I'll do all this on the way to Talk to Harmony. ((IF I can't do all these things & talk to Harmony, THEN I will forgo that double-checking stuff and just go straight there.))

"Hi, I'm I just washed in from the other side of the valley... I'm looking for a place to stay -- you know, everybody else is happy with the Longstay, but I prefer something a little more secluded -- I was told you were the right Pokemon to talk to. Do you have any vacancies? What's rent like? What can you tell me about the other tenants?

...Anybody down here I should avoid?"

[edit]

And assuming all goes swimmingly...

IF I don't take damage while on this outing, THEN when I'm finished I'll equip the %Infernal Spear% and change my battle stance to FIGHT.
    Last edited by Truly; 08-12-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Terr seems suspicious.

I want to interview 21. Terr the Metang. I'll use my diplomacy skill to make Terr compliant.

EDIT: Apparently I missed the memo about only one action per day now, so fixing my post.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 08-12-2019 at 01:39 AM.

5. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

I would like to learn the Clairvoyance skill

(I hope I did this right...)
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 08-12-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Administrator

Firstly let's make sure Lillian can heal by trading her my Sitrus Berry for her to use.

Then use my Medicine perk to heal the wounded Yungoose in (34) Bizzie's Fruit Farm
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 08-12-2019 at 03:28 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

I'll go ahead and talk to talk to Eclipse the Houndour about getting trained in Protect. If need be, I'll use my Diplomacy perk to smooth things over a bit.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I need to talk to 66. Desnim the Eelectrik
    Last edited by Arrow-Jolteon; 08-12-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Ever the kind gentleman (around mysterious ghost-type women, at least), before leaving, he tips an invisible hat to Vex, and gives her some parting words.
    "Well, I don't personally have such a skill, but I do know a person... Ha, I've only been here a day and it feels like I know everyone. I'll get right on it - I'd like to get to know you in particular better, and the view from up here must be beautiful, normally."
    Ah, romance.

Now to talk to Timpani the Kirlia after stalking her through the sewers, from the shadows, for the better part of the day

Edit: Always Diplomacy. Always.
    Last edited by ARandomTool; 08-11-2019 at 09:55 PM.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I need to speak with 12. Mittlee the Mimikyu. As a fellow Mimikyu, I think the interview would go great.

But we're going to proceed with caution, just in case whatever Arrow said Mittlee found is dangerous.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 08-12-2019 at 04:16 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I'd like to perform Seinaru on the Corruption's Eye in the Manufacturing Plot. Here goes nothing...
    You've heard two accounts of what the place you're wanting to venture into is like. Both Neo and Sam had horrible, disturbing experiences at this location, and as you come to the edge of the property, you hold your breath, feeling your gut wrench and twirl. You can see the eye of the shadowy storm lapping at the structures around it, spinning violently and trying to engulf all it can. Thankfully, it seems tethered to a central location, and you don't imagine it will target you at any point.

You hold your movement right at the border, binding your eyes shut as you wait for the right moment. You can hear the hissing voices taunting you, tempting you to give up, lie down, and let the corruption take you. You shake them out of your head as best you can, determining that there is no better time to act than now.

You bolt across the shabby concrete, avoiding bits of debris and diving shadows that scream like sirens and grate on you to no end. You continue through, your head low and in line with your shoulders as you sprint, dodging, twisting, and ducking beneath the various abyssal threats coming at you from left and right. You feel something enormous slice into your side, and without looking, it's like you can see your own guts spill from your side as blood falls from your wound. Your tail is bitten at, your paws corroding with every step, and your ears being pulled by unknown sources. You call out in pain, hearing only the maniacal lau̯̲͆ͥ̎̉̊͒̚gh of something truly h̨̠̤̭̀̆̿̐̒ͮ͡ē̷͍̫̲͍̟͓̗̖̌̔́ͧ̈́͢i̗͖̞̮̊̅́̂ͭ̄͊̐no͊͊͂̉ͮ́ ҉̡̝̳͎̫us̢͓͉̰̑ͣ̾̒ͣ̐̊ͧ͊̀͜ ̹͖ͧͥ̓̐ͪ̑͛ and ē̷͍̫̲͍̟͓̗̖̌̔́ͧ̈́͢vil.

Daniel the Umbreon suffers 2 points of Sanity damage.

The ground beneath you beings to crumblē̷͍̫̲͍̟͓̗̖̌̔́ͧ̈́͢ away until you're running on nothing but cold, burning waves of gloom and darkness. The swishing, combining bluish-blackish energy beneath you tries to pull you under into its void, but you continue screaming, forcing yourself forward despite every bone in your body begging you to stop. Logically you know that you're not physically injured, but you feel like your very soul is in the process of being damned into the netherworld by demonic forces. Cackles jab you from all sides until you finally reach your destination--someway, somehow. You trip over your own paw and go skidding into the heart of the shadow storm, which is where you pick yourself up and hurriedly search your inner self for some semblance of your divine extension.

You try to envision Mew's voice itself as you call upon the ancient power you were blessed with, and although you begin the process, you realise that it's going to take at least a few minutes to conjure up enough magic to dispel this monstrous cyclone of negativity and evilness. You frantically toss your gaze about, inspecting everything around you. You swear you see a red-ringed umbreon dash from one gloom-dressed object to another, but it vanishes before you can determine it. You wait, then turn your attention back to the storm. You lower your head again, trying to focus.

Something slams into your side, th̒̑̑͒҉̴͇̱͎͎͠rowing you immediately off balance and scraping into the uneven ground. Your face is matted and s͔͍͕͚̰̖͐̾͋̔͐cr̩̱̙̝͓̟͖̻̞̓̀̋͊̓̿͐ͧa̶̪̠͕͕̤͚̫̦̍tch̒̑̑͒҉ ̴͇̱͎͎͠ę̙̭̥̰͈̳̦̔͟d̡͈̭͎̃̊̏̈́̏̓ as you̯̲͆ͥ̎̉̊͒̚ try to get u̯̲͆ͥ̎̉̊͒̚p, but are immediately pushed back down. You try to fight against whatever it is that's holding you down, but the force is immensē̷͍̫̲͍̟͓̗̖̌̔́ͧ̈́͢. A face shows itself to you from the darknē̷͍̫̲͍̟͓̗̖̌̔́ͧ̈́͢s͔͍͕͚̰̖͐̾͋̔͐s, and you immediately realise that it's the red-ringed umbreon.

I̵͙̠͇̼̺̩̾̑̉ ͇͔̩ͮ̽̉ẅ̗͓̙̓͋̆̄i͍̤ͩ̅͞lḻ̛̬ͨ ̷̯̳̠̮ͩ͐ͩ̿̄͋̋ͅͅc̟̣̰̥̃͌̐ͧ͜on̷̗̞̮̲̙s̅̐́҉̙̺̼ű̥̞̦̓͛͆ͥ̚ ̝̙m̘̞̤̺̦̱͕̃ͭ̑͐̀ͤe̞͕̱̜̦̮̪͐̀͞ ̡̮̹̑ͬỳ͔͙̼̃ͦ͋ͩ̚ȏ̻̰͍͕̫̂ͣ͊ͪ̍ũ͉͚̙̒͗,̝̩͖̤͕ͬ̈́̐ ̱̰̝̞̰̤̦ͫ ̷̖͉͈͍̜͎̻̯̾̃ͫȨ̨̱͓̤͓̹̘͙͂͒̈ͩͩ̍̐ͫm̮̩̰͇̫͉͓̬̳ͩ̾͌͗͂̀͟î̂ ̸͔̯͠s̘̳̟͎͛̽̑s̫̻̬̺͙ͫ̽̇͐͜͝ͅar̥̪̩̫͉̄͟ỷ̩̐̆̓ͫͤ

Daniel the Umbreon suffers 4 points of Sanity damage.

You fight against the entity, using the dregs of your will as the seinaru within you finally bursts free, sending the umbreon flying. You scramble to your feet and dive head-first into the eye of the corruption, screaming as you disperse the light-based magic all at once. The shadows writhe and screech and slam into the ground over and over again, before they burst all at once. Shimmers of light and wispy shadow fall down around you as you are left panting in the middle of what is now a perfectly regular abandoned plot of land. You collapse on the ground, desperate for a rest as your mind thumps and your body attempts to relax.

{Corruption's Eye: <Seinaru>}

The faint glowing warmth of something nearby invites you to open your eyes, and once you do so, you notice a long, ornate spear resting about a metre from you. You frown, completely enthralled by this item, and get up to come closer to it. It exudes a light quite unlike anything you've ever felt...although, it feels almost akin to your seinaru somehow. You touch your nose to it and instantly feel a heavenly rejuvenation course through you.

Daniel the Umbreon recovers 6 points of Sanity and gains +2 temporary points.

Your mind feels completely healed and more, as if you were just bathed in sunlight amongst clouds. Your body tingles as you blink out the remainder of your surprise, then inspect the spear further. It is mostly white with a silver hilt and shaft. It has gold carvings, including runes that you cannot recognise. Touching it seemed to have drained all its current power, but you're thankful for it, amazed at its immediate healing capabilities. This...is definitely something you need to take with you.

[Crusader Spear] was added to the Team Inventory.

You feel your body droop with relief as you begin to wander slowly back to the clubhouse while awkwardly carrying the spear alongside you.

Daniel the Umbreon (M: Dark)
    Health: 9/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Seinaru