Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

Administrator

I see it as a good thing. I mean. It's a baby Pokémon and it's shiny. Most baby Pokémon are hard to get as it is. To get one and get it shiny? That's even better xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Anyone caught any of the Luffychus? Or any Shadow Pokemon? I managed to snag one Luffychu but no Shadow Pokemon yet.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I caught a strawhatchu! But had to work during the rocket invasion so I didnt catch any shadow pokemon. Hopefully the team rockets come back some day! Im sad it ended so quickly.

Administrator

A Luffychu, yes. A male and a female both. However, the Team Rocket thing was rolled out for level 40s and worked it's way down. It just got to my level. I haven't seen any of the Rocket Stops yet, so no. I'm usually around some at work so maybe I'll stop by them to see over the next few days. Like I JUST got the notification for it today, it heard it was removed earlier.

I did get a shiny Feebas yesterday!

The time is upon us...

5. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    A Luffychu, yes. A male and a female both. However, the Team Rocket thing was rolled out for level 40s and worked it's way down. It just got to my level. I haven't seen any of the Rocket Stops yet, so no. I'm usually around some at work so maybe I'll stop by them to see over the next few days. Like I JUST got the notification for it today, it heard it was removed earlier.

I did get a shiny Feebas yesterday!
    Did you manage to participate in the Rocket Hour?

oooh nice!
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Did you manage to participate in the Rocket Hour?

oooh nice!
    Sadly no. I tried a few places around here and didn't find any active. The community Discord chat has been dead for awhile now

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Sadly no. I tried a few places around here and didn't find any active. The community Discord chat has been dead for awhile now
    Oof that stinks. I didn't see much action either but I'm stuck at home studying for the weekend and there's no stops for miles around here.
    / / / / / / / /

How did everyone go on Ralts community day?
    I got 4 shinies, which was just enough to have a representative of every stage of the evolution! Still, in the southern hemisphere rn it is winter, and community days are from 4 till 7 (because it panders to those in summer) so we started out at sunset in the freezing cold, and it only got colder and darker from there! My group had to take a hot chocolate break to warm up after an hour or so.
    So cold! But a pretty good day.
    The pokemon go community in my city met up for dinner afterwards at a pub so that was pretty cool too! A raquaza raid happened just outside the pub and we did a mass exodus table by table (like, over 30 accounts each time) and a few people got shinies! I didnt, but oh man shiny raquaza looks so cool!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    How did everyone go on Ralts community day?
    I got 4 shinies, which was just enough to have a representative of every stage of the evolution! Still, in the southern hemisphere rn it is winter, and community days are from 4 till 7 (because it panders to those in summer) so we started out at sunset in the freezing cold, and it only got colder and darker from there! My group had to take a hot chocolate break to warm up after an hour or so.
    So cold! But a pretty good day.
    The pokemon go community in my city met up for dinner afterwards at a pub so that was pretty cool too! A raquaza raid happened just outside the pub and we did a mass exodus table by table (like, over 30 accounts each time) and a few people got shinies! I didnt, but oh man shiny raquaza looks so cool!
    Oh man, you scared me! XD Mine hasn't happened yet.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I managed to get three shinies. I evolved one to a Gardevoir but I need a Sinnoh Stone before I can get a gallade. I also managed to FINALLY get two GO Rocket stops so I managed to catch a shadow snorlax and a shadow drowsee too. AND while taking pictures of my Gardevoir I got a Smeargle for the first time too! So all in all a good haul.

If anyone takes pictures of their shinies, please send them to me! I want to feature them on the PXR insta. And send me your Instagram tag if you want me to credit you with that, otherwise it’ll be with your username. And if you caught anything else like a shadow mon or something I’ll take those too!
    / / / / / / / /

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee