Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I didn't post about leaving, but I was gone for a while due to personel reasons that I'd rather not talk about. Suffice to say I'm back now.
    Glad to see you're back! Hope things have gotten better and will continue to do so for you.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I didn't post about leaving, but I was gone for a while due to personel reasons that I'd rather not talk about. Suffice to say I'm back now.
    Hey, glad to see you back! It’s no worries. No need to explain anything if you don’t feel you want to. Hopefully everything is okay now and everything has been cleared up. If you ever need someone to talk to we’re here for you.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

Hi hi peeps!

So, I've been gone for awhile due to life stuff and prioritizing other things with it, but thought I'd say I'm possibly coming back for a bit. I probably won't post close to what I used to do in the past, but I'm looking to get back into forums, and thought I'd just say something so people that even remember me at this point know I'm alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Hi hi peeps!

So, I've been gone for awhile due to life stuff and prioritizing other things with it, but thought I'd say I'm possibly coming back for a bit. I probably won't post close to what I used to do in the past, but I'm looking to get back into forums, and thought I'd just say something so people that even remember me at this point know I'm alive.
    Welcome back Dash! I think I'm in the same position you are but I'm trying to be more active

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    So I went away for awhile due to... lots of stuff. Lots of life stuff and it wasn't any good news. Hopefully things in my life are settling down in the bad news department so I'm back? At least I'm gonna try to be.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

6. This post has been liked by:

Hello!

I'm an older member from both here, as well as the old PE2K forum. A couple of you may recognize me from several years ago (can't believe it's been that long..!). I have a passion for making artwork, so you'll most likely see me lurking around in the Artist's Easel section. Eventually I would like to post some of what I've been working on over the past few years, and hopefully make some new friends along the way!

It feels good to be back again.. and I hope to stay as active as I can!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Either way, glad to see you back, @TotodileHop24!

Right now may be a bit confusing with our Victini V-Whee event, but I’m Chakramaster (currently Bookseeker Sylveon). Hope to see you around the forum and I’m always up to see more awesome artwork! I’m not an artist myself, but I love seeing all the amazing creations that others create and show off!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

@Bookseeker Sylveon - Thank you very much! =)

Ahh okay, thanks for the heads up! I'm sure I will get to know many more members with time. And yes, I agree.. I am definitely excited to start browsing around!

(Your sig is really cool by the way!!)

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    Hello!

I'm an older member from both here, as well as the old PE2K forum. A couple of you may recognize me from several years ago (can't believe it's been that long..!). I have a passion for making artwork, so you'll most likely see me lurking around in the Artist's Easel section. Eventually I would like to post some of what I've been working on over the past few years, and hopefully make some new friends along the way!

It feels good to be back again.. and I hope to stay as active as I can!
    It's always awesome to see a legend return! :3

I remember how good your art was many years ago, so I'm really curious how much more you've improved over the years. Your art has always been beyond mind-blowing to epic degrees.

Im not sure anyone remembers me but I use to frequent this forum ;) well I'm back around. Jacob pulled me out retirement.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......