The ORAS Demo has now been released in some countries, so here is a handy list of how to get the demo depending on which country you’re in! Once you have a code, you can download the demo from the Nintendo eShop. The codes are unique and one-use.
- Australia/New Zealand – Selected Club Nintendo members received an email with the demo this morning (October 15). If you missed out, demo code cards can be picked up from EB Games from November 2.
- USA – Trainer Club members will receive an email with a demo code on October 21. Make sure you sign up and opt in to receive emails before October 20. More details announced.
- Finland – Users who register on the official site will receive a code on October 16.
- Sweden – Users who register on the official site will receive a code on October 16.
- South Africa – Demo codes can be picked up from October 15 from BT Games, Toy Zone, Toys R Us, AWX and rAge expo.
- France – Codes are available from Paris Games Week October 29 – November 2.
- Germany – Codes will be available for download through the Nintendo Zone at participating McDonalds restaurants from October 15.
- UK and Ireland – Codes will be available for download through the Nintendo Zone at participating GAME stores from October 15. Codes will also be sent out from the Nintendo UK Official Store, Amazon, ShopTo, Smyths Toys and other Nintendo partners.
- Netherlands – Codes available from FirstLook October 11-12 and the Nintendo Autumn Tour.
- Portugal – Codes available from FNAC, Media Markt and El Corte Inglés stores.
- Belgium – Codes available from F.A.C.T.S., Ghent October 18-19 and at the Nintendo On Tour Mall Tour.
- Italy – Codes available from the Nintendolandia Tour from October 18.
- Denmark – Users who register on the official site will receive a code on October 16.
- Norway – Users who register on the official site will receive a code on October 16.
For details of the plot of the demo (contains spoilers), you can read our article here.