Time to take the quest on the go!
Pokemon Quest can now be downloaded on iOS and Android. Take the popular new game with you by downloading it to your phone!
Pokemon Quest was originally release last May after the Pokemon Press Conference. The game has had over 2.5 millions downloads on the Switch.
You can now befriend the original 151 Pokemon in cube form, explore stages and cook up some amazing fun!
Below are some details about the game.
Developed by GAME FREAK inc., Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube—including the Pokémon. Travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join your party. Gameplay features of Pokémon Quest include:
- Battle by tapping—Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon—Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team—Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you—Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp—Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.
Pokemon Quest is free to play with in-app purchases. You can purchase additional Power Stones and other items to help explore the land of Tumblecube.
Click the links below to download the mobile game on your device.
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pok%C3%A9mon-quest/id1345187641?mt=8
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonquest&hl=en_US
Watch the trailer below to get a taste of Pokemon Quest!