View RSS Feed

Rival Max

1. 17,000 posts later here we are. (Bad Words Including)

Everyday Im hustlin. It has been over 8 years of my life with this community. I entered this community already a grown a** man. In my time with this community I have a combined post count that is coming very close to 50,000 posts. That number is so damn ridiculous. My PE2K battling clan had close to a half a million posts. In my time with this community I battled and trained against some of the most notable online battlers. I tried to carry the weight of a fading battling center on my shoulders ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rules to dating 101 (Lesson #1)

It would seem many of us have our own rules to dating and based on what we've been successful with we adapt our style as we grow older. All this adapting is to help us potentially make a meaningful connection. HOWEVER there are some rules that should not be broken....The following is one of them.

Lesson #1 (How to not dig an early grave by mistaking texting the lady you like a ton of crap talk because you think its your lazy co-worker)
    1. Make sure you make the names ...

Updated 01-17-2017 at 08:22 PM by Rival Max

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Guess whose back

I have been battling a war of attrition and I have finally got a hold of the beast. The video is outdated but Im an old man :P I just wanted to say Im back and I look forward to helping PXR usher in 2017!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Chicago Cubs are going the World Series!!!

It took us 70 plus years to get back the World Series. So Chicago is going crazy!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Suicide Prevention is a serious thing and something that we all may deal with at some point in our lives.

The following has some more mature stuff in it.
    Spoiler:

Recently I got transferred out of my cushy job in my computer lab into the special ed classrooms. The chance in position has not been very easy and has come with some new and concerning situations.

In my years working with students I have come across a wide range of teenagers and seen and heard some amazing stuff and some heartbreaking and enraging stuff. I have talked with cutters, talked with students that were raped.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A very tough goodbye.

Spoiler:

Today I had to say goodbye to my boy Buff. He was with me for 18 years, thats more than half my life. I loved him more than everything else in my life. He and his brother who died a little less than a year ago now where the one thing in my life that really made me feel loved all the tine. Putting him down has really been tough. I dont know in the coming days how ill feel. If you have pets please cherish your time with them.

Updated 07-29-2016 at 05:38 AM by Rival Max

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. PXR Go and Pokemon Go there can be only one!

The new PXR event is well under way and its getting pretty good activity. It seems like a lot of you guys/gals are enjoying. I on the other hand am pulled form both ends. I am very active with the Pokemon Go app and pretty happy that I am almost at level 23. Pokemon Go for me has given me the drive to get out and work out and explore new places! This however runs in complete contrast with the PXR Go game. The two both take a good deal of time and are fighting for my free time like cats and dogs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Love in all the "swipe" places.

What an interesting time to be alive. We live in a world of inter connectivity that is unrivaled in human history. With a point and a click we can find out about almost anything in the world. If the world is more connected are things better now or worse. The inter link to everyone has helped spread a wealth of knowledge but has sacrificed direct human connection. The biggest impact is potential the explosion of internet and app based dating. But the base of what dating truly is has become a hot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Out of Order

Sometimes I sit there and steer at the keyboard. Unsure of what is suppose to happen next I look around and find something to distract me. This is a pattern that has only gotten worse as the world around me feels to be narrowing out a little. We are vastly approaching the end of the school year and as some of you know finals and the end of a school year gets busy.

When I wake up in the morning my knees and back hurt. Recently
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Sense 8 season 1! Watch it!

If you have seen the show you are part of a Brotherhood and Sisterhood. So drop what your doing and go to the closet person and scream from the top of your lungs

"Whats going on!!!!!!"

For the love of all thats whole sing my friend. Because what the heck is going on.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast