Blog Comments

We've had a Samsung 65 inch, Curved UHD smart TV in our living room since February after our old one finally gave out. my only regret was that I wasn't at home to watch the old one get tossed off our deck and into the garbage truck, I'm told the thing spectacularly exploded..would've made a nice slow-mo video. xD
    Hey, I think we all get that feeling from time to time. Nothing to worry about, come when you like, but remember you're always welcome to join us and have fun.
    Hi Palamon :) I remember when you were around. We would love to have you! Even if you don't feel like sticking around constantly, you're always welcome to pop in and out whenever. Even though I've seen you around, I don't think we've ever talked, so it's nice to meet you properly. ^^ I lurk on SPC sometimes and I always see your username pop up!
    We're working on it. Thank you very much for joining, though! I'm glad we're getting attention - and we aren't even completely done yet. Hopefully when we launch, this site will become huge.

Also, cute avatar. And is that a Digimon name as a reference...?