Blog Comments

@Noblejanobii I'm sorry to hear about your sleep schedule. :/ I hope you can fix it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel
    @Noblejanobii It's good to hear that you're back home! I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital and suffer from GPA. :/ I'm glad you were able to get a diagnosis, at least.
    I hope you can keep recovering, resting and relaxing at home. Good luck with your isolation and other lifestyle changes, as well as the Shaymin Café and your other projects. I wish you all the best. :)
    Thank you! Yeah the condition sucks but I'm glad to be home too. It's much more relaxing to address this from a home setting than a hospital, even if my sleep schedule is still fairly wonky.
    @Noblejanobii It's good to hear that you're back home! I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital and suffer from GPA. :/ I'm glad you were able to get a diagnosis, at least.
    I hope you can keep recovering, resting and relaxing at home. Good luck with your isolation and other lifestyle changes, as well as the Shaymin Café and your other projects. I wish you all the best. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    Fight on! I'm glad to hear you're out of the hospital and you're back home, even despite the drastic lifestyle changes. Sounds like you've been hanging onto a heck of a roller-coaster, but at least they've gotten to the root cause and have given you a plan of action.

I also think it's cool that you're not giving up on any of your projects. Major life changes like this can easily derail those kinds of things, but it takes great perseverance to push through things like this as you refuse to let them stop you from what you are passionate about doing. That takes strength, commitment, and courage. :3
    Yeah! It's gonna be really rough at the start just because, especially sodium, is so so prevalent in my current diet. But my parents have been gracious enough to help me find substitutes and other options. It's just gonna take some getting used to since this is pretty much the rest of my life now.

Yeah! Thinking about my ask blogs and other projects is part of what kept my spirits up in the hospital so I don't want to give them up because even if I can't necessarily dedicate the same amount of time to them as I used to, I still want to work on them. It might take me longer to work on them and progress, but I will work on them and hopefully other people will enjoy them too.
    Fight on! I'm glad to hear you're out of the hospital and you're back home, even despite the drastic lifestyle changes. Sounds like you've been hanging onto a heck of a roller-coaster, but at least they've gotten to the root cause and have given you a plan of action.

I also think it's cool that you're not giving up on any of your projects. Major life changes like this can easily derail those kinds of things, but it takes great perseverance to push through things like this as you refuse to let them stop you from what you are passionate about doing. That takes strength, commitment, and courage. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Interesting survey! I did it :)
    Thank you so much!
    Interesting survey! I did it :)
    This is great! XD I enjoyed it, even if I didn't understand a word of it hehe. Man I wish I could speak Spanish. You did an awesome job. :3
    @Noblejanobii In my opinion, you are both a great actress and a great editor. :D
    @Cleobel @Neo Emolga

Haha thank you both. I'm definitely not the best actress but I'm a half decent editor, no? And thanks for the good luck. I'm going to need it.
    You were, by far, the best actor in this. :3 Now this is something I'd love to do and be in a movie trainer thingy, but I just never went into that kind of area. But hey, I'm glad you had the chance to enjoy something like this!

Good luck with your finals!

@Noblejanobii Thank you for this blog entry and this video, and good luck with your finals!
    Congratulations on making a movie trailer! I find it very funny. You are a great actress, and I also like the fact that one of the characters has the same name as me.
    Platinum? Dang, that's more valuable than gold right there. XD

Thanks for the nifty and interesting update! And as always, keep that great photogenic smile!
    Yeah I know! Probably the most expensive thing I've ever touched.

Thanks! I will!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster
    Looks like you're continuing to have a blast!

Always is kind of curious. To see how certain holiday's or historical events happened and are celebrated in other countries. Just like with history. There's our side (United States) and there's another country's. Somehow, they seem to have slight differences.

It is odd how things need to be polished. Certain things take a very gentle touch and some more rough. Each one takes a little different care to it depending on the object.

To see Samana Santa must have been nice! I'm guessing (without looking it up) it was for Easter? Just less bunny, and more based around what happened one that day in Christianity. Glad to see you're still having an awesome experience!
    Yeah so Semana Santa, or Holy Week, is the lead up to Easter Sunday. It's not very big in the US because US is not a predominantly Catholic country so other than churches holding like small festivals and such, there's not a lot that is celebrated. But in Spain and a lot of South American countries like Peru and Chile, Semana Santa is a HUGE deal. And because of its religious association it's less commercialized. That's not to say they don't have their own commercialized holidays, since Feria is in two weeks and that is definitely a commercialized holiday, but Semana Santa itself is more about church and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel
    @Noblejanobii Thank you for the update and the pictures! You look like a scientist when you polish the guide lamps. xD
    Haha thank you!
    Platinum? Dang, that's more valuable than gold right there. XD

Thanks for the nifty and interesting update! And as always, keep that great photogenic smile!
    Looks like you're continuing to have a blast!

Always is kind of curious. To see how certain holiday's or historical events happened and are celebrated in other countries. Just like with history. There's our side (United States) and there's another country's. Somehow, they seem to have slight differences.

It is odd how things need to be polished. Certain things take a very gentle touch and some more rough. Each one takes a little different care to it depending on the object.

To see Samana Santa must have been nice! I'm guessing (without looking it up) it was for Easter? Just less bunny, and more based around what happened one that day in Christianity. Glad to see you're still having an awesome experience!
    @Noblejanobii Thank you for the update and the pictures! You look like a scientist when you polish the guide lamps. xD
    You always take such awesome and fun pictures! And you totally have a photogenic smile. :3

Sorry to hear you lost your umbrella, though. I lost some souvenir keychains in Paris because I left them on a restaurant dinner table and by the time I realized it, we were already too far away. Happens to the best of us...

As always, thanks for sharing your stories!
    Haha thank you, Neo.

Yeah I actually think I'll be able to find it for cheaper online but we'll see.

No problem! Expect to see one about Semana Santa soon.
    You always take such awesome and fun pictures! And you totally have a photogenic smile. :3

Sorry to hear you lost your umbrella, though. I lost some souvenir keychains in Paris because I left them on a restaurant dinner table and by the time I realized it, we were already too far away. Happens to the best of us...

As always, thanks for sharing your stories!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster
    Once again a nice update with some awesome pictures!

Wasn't there a saying of something at Blarney Castle? I guess that weirdly positioned picture of you is you kissing the Blarney Stone? So question is...did it work? xD I'm kinda curious about that one.

Personally I've never been to a huge party or dance thing like that. So I can't say whether I can or can't get down with it. I've never taken that leap yet. Maybe when I get a gf I'll have better luck there xD. Great you were there for you friends when they got totally wasted. It's nice to have fun like that, but even better to have a friend you can count on to be there for you like that.

Cold and rainy must have been tough. I'm surprised it didn't snow at those temps or even sleet. To walk/run through that all day though and get a cold from it is even worse. Until it warms up it's like it just won't heal.

Aww, that's awful, Noble. Sorry to hear that umbrella got left behind. Too bad. Hopefully you can get another easier and it won't be too costly. Oh and I don't blame you for getting that toy xD. With that Detective Pikachu promotion they're having I'd love to get the Pikachu one...but I can't pass up my usual meal when I go there haha.

Still sounds like you had a fun trip! Glad to see it's all going so well!
    There is! Supposedly if you kiss the blarney stone it's good luck. Unfortunately, I was actually too short to reach the stone itself. But they say you at least get some good luck for trying. So hopefully that'll carry over into exams.

Yeah idk how it didn't but it sure was cold and I sure am still sick from it. XD

Actually you can just straight up buy the toys! I learned this from McDonalds a while back. Just ask if you can buy the toy. It's usually like less than $2.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf
    Wow, those castle pictures are awesome! I love that you got an arcanine toy (I would have too!).
    If I wasn't sick I'd definitely be scoping out the Burger Kings in my area for more toys but maybe later. XD
    Wow, those castle pictures are awesome! I love that you got an arcanine toy (I would have too!).
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast