View RSS Feed

Zenith Avalon

1. News on Life

Okay guys, some news for you!

I FINALLY managed to get a job at the Winn-Dixie right across from my old high school!! I'm working in the bakery doing all kinds of stuff. I'm SO happy to finally be working again!

I picked up a copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby last Sunday, so I'm excited about that. Hopefully in another couple of weeks I can get a copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I finished my associate of science degree for Baking and Pastry last October, and will
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. METROCON!!!!

Packing today to head out to Metrocon tomorrow! I can't wait!! This year is gonna be awesome!! I'll be able to meet up with my friends that I haven't seen for nearly 10 years and hang out with them! The theme is 'old school vs. new school', so I wonder what the chess match will be like.... I looked at the Panel schedule, and it looks like they're gonna have a lot of cool panels, including a few on pokemon, with one of them being all about breeding! I'm so gonna go that one if I can! Anyway, I'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Catching Up (Again)

Aaaannnndddddd, another long period of me being gone! I'm sorry guys! Life has been crazy with college and other stuff. I'm currently taking my last class, then I have to go on my externship. Unfortunately, I don't have a site yet.... I'm heading to a place tomorrow to see if they'll take me. I don't know what'll happen if I don't find a place in time. I guess my externship will just have to be postponed until I find a place.

In other news, I'm working on a Pokemon fanfic! The World
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Catching Up

It's been a while since I've logged on! I feel like I'm forgetting my friends here Anway, just gonna give an update of what's been going on.

First, just wanted to say I'm taking Introduction to Psychology in my Degree program for Baking and Pastry. So far I'm enjoying it. I thought it would be harder, but it's a pretty easy class. I've learned some interesting things about the mind and behaviors.

I've also been working on a World of Warcraft fanfiction that'll
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thanksgiving

Well, as we all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving! I was busy making a birthday cake for my brother and mom's cousin since their birthday was yesterday too, and it came out really good! I'm so glad, because I was scared it might have been too sweet. Everyone seemed to like it, so I'm glad for that too.

We had a TON of food at my brother's place: Pork, two different green bean casseroles, baked beans, biscuits, chilli, baked potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows, fish, and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. HUZZAH!!

HUZZAH! My parents and I ended up going to the mall yesterday after church and I went into Gamestop. I spotted a copy of Pokemon Y and grabbed it without thinking. I ended up buying and playing it for hours. I just finished my second session, and OMG, SO AMAZING!! I'm so glad I got this game! It's pure awesomeness!!

In other news, I'm going to be doing an essay on Pokemon for my Speech class. It's gonna be interesting. Hopefully I don't mess up too bad since I HATE public speaking,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. I'm back!!

Hey guys! Some of you may remember me from PE2K as ShionRasenka. I was pretty active, posting in various forums almost everyday.

Well, life has been crazy for me the past 2 years. I was getting ready to graduate from my first college, so I didn't have much time for a lot of things, and I just stopped going to PE2K. Soon after I graduated a year ago, I looked into Keiser University. They had a program just for baking and pastry, so I decided to enroll. We were living in Georgia at
    Categories
    Uncategorized