View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I hope you're all doing really well

Hey all, some may know me, some may not. I feel I've got a super stupid recognizable name so I'm sure some of you will have that lightbulb moment when you see my username pop up.

Funny thing, I was just in the middle of editing a video where I react to my old content from back in '14, and I mention my days back in PE2K and I was like "how are things on PXR lately?". I'm hit with so much nostalgia, I don't know where to begin.

I'm sorry if I don't remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Moving out day is near!

So I'm moving up into my University on the 19th of September. I'm moving out of my mum's house, going up to a University that is 90-odd miles away from my hometown.

Holy crackers that's a distance.

I'm excited. I'll be meeting new people, going on an adventure, studying a course that I'm thoroughly interested in (Media Production and Creative Writing). I'm thrilled. The fact that I'm going to be encouraged to film things and create... I'm hoping I'll have my opportunity ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's, um... It's been a while, huh?

I think it's almost been a year since I've been on this site (I was adamant that it had been over a year, but apparently I posted a blog in September so I'm basically a liar).

I guess the purpose of this post is to try and nudge some familiar faces that I might not recognise straight away to trundle across and give me their salutations. So that my brain can click into place and be like "OH YES HI I REMEMBER YOU" and we can have wonderful catch-ups and frolic through flowers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LOL DID I DIE?

Maybe...

How's everyone been? Remember that time I got all depressed about breakups and stuff WELL I AM PERFECTLY FINE NOW. I AM AN INDEPENDENT SEAL AND I DON'T NEED NO WOMAN except from the mother to feed me but that's besides the point.

I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL okay thanks bye.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So I made my 100th video a few weeks ago

And thought I should celebrate. There's a montage of all of the previous videos I made. Thought I'd share with you guys! :D

(That thumbnail is the previous 99 thumbnails of all of my videos. That took time... :P)

ALSO - one or two of the clips in the montage MAY have bad language. I can't remember. SO THAT IS A WARNING. OKAY? OKAY. GOOD. NOT TOO BAD BUT IT'S NOT ANGELIC EITHER. IF IT'S BAD I'LL REMOVE THIS BLOG OKAY? OKAY. GOOD. THANK YOU.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hey guys, I didn't die! I promise...

If anyone saw my previous post, you'd know that I got dumped. Aaaaaand it was brutal. And seeing as this was my first relationship, first love, first everything - the first breakup was probably the most crippling thing I've ever had to go through. I never got around to replying to the comments left on my last post so: thank you guys, your support meant a lot.

Since the last post, I've been on a rollercoaster. Some days I've been mad, others I've been depressed beyond belief (seriously ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. So I'm going through a breakup

It wasn't expected, I thought everything was great. Had a great time with the girlfriend last weekend, she seemed distant this week but I assumed she was doing revision for upcoming mock exams. She was supposed to be down on Friday until Sunday (today) to celebrate six months together. I bought her a necklace locket to give to her this morning.

She called me on Friday morning saying that she needed to break up with me. Apparently she didn't feel the same any more. I didn't see it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I WAS IN LA LAST WEEK

From Monday 3rd to Friday 7th.

I also met KassemG and fangirled:

I MET KASSEM G.jpg

I went to Universal Studios, Sony Pictures, Warner Brothers, the Grammy Museum. It was an amazing time and I bought myself a Charmander T-Shirt :'D

Best time ever? DEFINITELY.

~Sealboy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. So I haven't really cared much for Christmas or my Birthday this year

And that's mainly down to the fact that I can't wait to see my girlfriend on the 2nd January. She's coming down from Manchester and is staying for a few days. I've missed her so much since I spent the 13th December weekend with her - long distance relationships are difficult. VERY difficult.

So yeah, more excited about spending time with her than I was about Christmas and my birthday. She liked her present - I got her this stuffed animal (a seal, to represent me) and it had this photo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. So I've been YouTubing for a year now

And it feels strange. I did a video in celebration of it, and I think you guys would enjoy it. I've had support from some of you on the site with my Channel, and that has meant a lot to me over the past year. So here's a "thank you":

In case the player doesn't work

~Sealboy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast