View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Greetings! Mein funk Verstaendnis reicht zur Not

Bond with me, Jimmy.
    One of my big goals in joining this here website is to eventually rack up some old funk-meisters like me who love the classics. Now this isnt my sole-reason for joining, but its a relevant one. I never blogged before but I think its a solid prospect in a forum where alot of the users know eachother in some shape or form. As long as the banhammer isnt too heavy, you know?

Why the classics? A bad question there son! No I aint talking about NES. Pokemon is ...
  2. Life Update

Oh boy. This is probably a big thing? I know it's been a while, and a lot has changed. A lot really can change in 3 years. You guys already know I got hit with the Type 2 Diabetes. I have that nastiness on lock, though. Not really any worries there. You already know I got married. That's doing well. The only issue I have is a combination of the 2. Being married, you tend to get a little lax in your physical well being. I'd like for both of us to be more active. For me it would just get me to a spot ...
  3. A bit of an update.

Hi guys! Hope you're all ok.

I've missed being on here, being my usual active(ish) user. I do plan on coming back at some point, I have a lot of plans for some art which i'm excited to share with you all and be part of the Pokemon discussions, especially with a certain remake coming out that I have strong opinions about. let's not go there! At least for now. haha. Just wanted to give you all a bit of an update after my last blog post and me becoming a bit MIA.

So, if ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized