View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Life Update

Oh boy. This is probably a big thing? I know it's been a while, and a lot has changed. A lot really can change in 3 years. You guys already know I got hit with the Type 2 Diabetes. I have that nastiness on lock, though. Not really any worries there. You already know I got married. That's doing well. The only issue I have is a combination of the 2. Being married, you tend to get a little lax in your physical well being. I'd like for both of us to be more active. For me it would just get me to a spot ...
  2. The End of an Era: Former TCG Champion Gives Up the Ghost-type

"Sold" by Kentucky Fried Torchic
    (Sung to the tune of "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails)

I sold my cards today
    To see how much I'd make
    A buck for five hundred
    This has to be a fake

But they are taking space
    And have seen better days
    I focus on the dough
    And sold them anyways

What have I just done
    My cardboard friends
    Every card I own
    (Well, those without a bend)
  3. Diabeetus!

I mentioned in my last blog about my recent Diagnosis of Type-2 Diabetes. This is basically me telling my story about it in greater detail. Because I know you love reading about me. That's why you're here isn't it? Or are you here to simply glance at the latest mundane writing endeavor that I've concocted, while pressing down on the six dollar words to complicate your capacity to comprehend? Either way, I love you. Stick around, you might learn you a thing.

I was actually diagnosed
  4. Pokemon Plus & Minus

People have been spreading the rumor about 7th gen across youtube so I decided I would tell everyone here. Anyways there is going to be a whole bunch of new things like dual typed gyms, weird starters, and a crazy plot. So here is the link to the video I heard it from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-Y0CSZxgc. Note these are 100% not confirmed so don't get your hopes up to high for something like this.
    Tags: pokemon, rumors Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why the "Fairy" type is further proof of ineptitude.

To preface the following sentiments about the creation of this new type of Pokemon, I must quickly say that the idea of "fairy" Pokemon has absolutely no baring on my decision. If I was afraid of idolizing Pokemon that would give me the appearance of being "effeminate", Teddiursa would definitely not be my favorite. So, when reading my opinions please note that the appearance of said Pokemon and the concept of the type does not, in the least, bother me.

What bothers

Updated 06-21-2013 at 08:50 AM by Teddiursa of the Sky

Tags: fairy, pokemon Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Pokemon
  6. Pokemon

I do enjoy pokemon, it's improved my life with it's fun gameplay and witty monster design. Why, the only game I enjoy more is Halo: Combat Evolved for the PC! I hope to see great things crop up on this excellent website.

~D
    Categories
    Uncategorized